Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Thumbs up a guide to avoiding and stopping virtual bullies (sorry if someone's already done this!)

Once again, sorry if someone's done this already, but there are lots of bullies out there on the internet- on instant messenger, in chat rooms, and even on WI. Here are some ways to avoid and stop them:

Are you on Instant Message when someone's bullying or insulting you? If so, then you have several options:

1: ignore them and continue with your daily business. Close the IM window whenever it pops up.
2: block them. That'll make them appear offline to you, and you'll appear offline to them.
3: sign off. Simplest option, and it works!

if you're on one of those 'delayed reply' websites (such as Webkinz Insider), and someone's bullying you or insulting you, here are some things you can do:

1: ignore them. Once again.
2: tell a moderator or administrator about it. They should put an end to the bullying really quick!

If you're receiving mean E-mails, here are some things you can do:

1: delete the E-mails every time they send them.
2: ask them nicely to PLEASE STOP. (this works for the other situations, too)

And of course, the one thing you can do that applies to ANY KIND OF BULLYING: TELL AN ADULT. A parent, a teacher, an older sibling, a friend of the family- anyone you trust. They'll do everything in their power to stop the bullying!

Have a nice, bully-free day!!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2009, 03:07 PM   #2
Call Me web or wr231
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

Default Re: a guide to avoiding and stopping virtual bullies (sorry if someone's already done this!)

Great job!
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 03:27 PM   #3

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Default Re: a guide to avoiding and stopping virtual bullies (sorry if someone's already done this!)

Very nicely done.
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
I love my

LiMeGrEeN is on a distinguished road

Yes that post had some very good ideas. My own story is this: Last year, there was this not nice girl, named Danielle. We got in a fight, so I blocked her. She asked why did you block me? in an email and i simply didn't respond. Thanks anyway!
LiMeGrEeN is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 04:06 PM   #5

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

thanks this was really helpful
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 06:56 PM   #6

I♥Twilight has disabled reputation

great thread!

is IM short for AIM???
I♥Twilight is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 06:57 PM   #7
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

thanks for replying, everyone! I hope this helps you to stop bullying (if it is or ever will be happening to you), or enforce others to stop bullying!! (i like the word 'enforce'. I don't know why. )

---------- b1uski3sxox added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by I♥Twilight
great thread!

is IM short for AIM???
Yeah, AIM stands for AOL Instant Messenger, and IM stands for Instant Messenger. So, basically, yeah.

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 02-26-2009 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 02-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #8
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Nicely written tread! Good Job! Your suggestion to log off is always the easiest to remember and use!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 10:26 PM   #9
hpfreaksyd

Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

Nice thread. I made one like it.
Fabiola is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 07:56 AM   #10
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Once again, sorry if someone's done this already, but there are lots of bullies out there on the internet- on instant messenger, in chat rooms, and even on WI. Here are some ways to avoid and stop them:

Are you on Instant Message when someone's bullying or insulting you? If so, then you have several options:

1: ignore them and continue with your daily business. Close the IM window whenever it pops up.
2: block them. That'll make them appear offline to you, and you'll appear offline to them.
3: sign off. Simplest option, and it works!

if you're on one of those 'delayed reply' websites (such as Webkinz Insider), and someone's bullying you or insulting you, here are some things you can do:

1: ignore them. Once again.
2: tell a moderator or administrator about it. They should put an end to the bullying really quick!

If you're receiving mean E-mails, here are some things you can do:

1: delete the E-mails every time they send them.
2: ask them nicely to PLEASE STOP. (this works for the other situations, too)

And of course, the one thing you can do that applies to ANY KIND OF BULLYING: TELL AN ADULT. A parent, a teacher, an older sibling, a friend of the family- anyone you trust. They'll do everything in their power to stop the bullying!

Have a nice, bully-free day!!
Rep! Great thread! There is a lot of cyber bullies out there!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed