Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Smile Guest Book & Emotions.

There can be an area on our profile for a guestbook for people to sign their names that they visited.(if they want).

Also,instead of a profile picture,you can put a box and choose an emotion of how you are feeling.

Comments LOVED.
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2009, 06:53 PM   #2
Make a Giraffe

maggiemaepuppy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Guest Book & Emotions.

I thinks it is a safe and wonderful idea. But It might be a little pain to change it every time you change a mood. Maybe after 2 days It could just go to happy.
maggiemaepuppy is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 06:55 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I've gotta hand it to you, I really like the guestbook suggestion and I think that it would be VERY cool!

The emotions have been suggested quite a few times, but I'm not sure if the staff likes it since they haven't added it... But I personally like this too

Nice thinking!
Old 05-26-2009, 06:57 PM   #4
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Okay,thanks.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:48 PM   #5
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

Nice ideas! I esspecially like the guestbook idea. Oddly it reminds me of when a friend gets hurt and you sign their cast. (Sorry that was random. Lol)

I think emoticons have been sugested before, but it's still a rockin' idea.
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #6

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

I like the guestbook idea very much. Ihope the staff takes this into consideration.

But; do we have to get rid of profile pictures? Why can't just have both?

-Pegasusluvr
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 10:10 PM   #7
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

I love the idea of a guest book! I had to chuckle when I read SmileyRockr's comment because I was actually thinking the same exact thing! Guess you have to have had a broken bone to think of it???? I don't know what I think about the moods? I would have to change mine every few minutes!LOL
peggios is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #8
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I love both Ideas! The guestbook would be cool, cuz then you would know who visited (at least if the people want to sign)
Also, I think we should have profile pics and mood thingys. And peggios, you helped me think of this, how about a mood that says, changes by the second, Or something like that
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 11:27 PM   #9
Autism Awareness

Thanks everyone.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:11 AM   #10
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I think that is a wonderful idea. Rep!
badena2 is offline Female
Closed