Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 07:34 PM   #1
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

Default GRR!

when do we know if were accepted to be a gift trainee?!
bitsyluv is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 08:06 PM   #2
alicetheshirt
Webkinz :)

alicetheshirts will become famous soon enough

Default Re: GRR!

I don't know. That is what I'm trying to figure out.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:08 PM   #3
My mommy says I'm
Gifted

KittyKrazy293 has a spectacular aura about

I would just wait for a few days/weeks for the mods to check your posts, but to see when, just go to User CP > User CP home, and scroll down to the bottom to see 'Mods Actions'.
KittyKrazy293 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 08:09 PM   #4
lanie293
Webkinz :)

lanie293 is on a distinguished road

what is a gift trainee?
lanie293 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
Penguins Are So
Gifted

♥ Bubba ♥ will become famous soon enough

You just have to be patient. I think I waited 2 weeks. But now I have made it!
♥ Bubba ♥ is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 08:12 PM   #6
MotherKinz

You have to be patient. It could take up to a week. We do not have enough Gift Coaches, and there are alot of Gift Trainees right now. Good luck.

-MK
Old 03-26-2008, 08:12 PM   #7
Muffin♥

A Mod. will NOT Tell you or PM You when you are accepted as a Gift Trainee (GT). Just come check often to see if you are a Gift Trainee. There are many Pages of People, and it takes a very long time for the Mods. to accept people since they have to go through Everyone's Posts (ALL Of Them!) and count 50 Helpful Posts! I Hope I helped!

-Muffin
Old 03-26-2008, 08:15 PM   #8
Rising to rockstardo
Gifted

kyultrox has a spectacular aura aboutkyultrox has a spectacular aura about

Muffin is right!
kyultrox is offline Male
Old 03-26-2008, 08:16 PM   #9
1-800-4-TRADES
Banned
i-luv-house-md is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, at least a week after you enter to become a gift trainee, you make a post and check under your name to see if it says Gift Trainee. If not, go to User CP Home (I don't know where to go from there) and it should say Gift Trainee. If it does, you have to help people out on WI. If not, you are not a gift trainee and must wait a while longer.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:29 PM   #10
lauramarie67
Gifted

elseymarie will become famous soon enough

NO NO NO!!! SORRY YOU ARE ALL WRONG!! if you are accepted COWS4U will pm you or someone like that if you do not hear from anyone after 3DAYS then check your user cp home and scroll down and they will tell you why you didnt make it. fix what they said and try again after( posting on the GE thread i mean) you WILL GET A PM FROM A STAFF MEMBER LETTING YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT!!! DONT KEEP POSTING UNLESS YOU FIX WHAT YOU DID WRONG THE FIRST TIME OR THEY WILL EVENTUALLY BAN YOU...just a wrning it took me 4 times to post, fix, and repost. till i was a gift trainee now im gifted.( and a tip for when you DO become gifted traineed, dont trade away all your good exclusives etc in the Training program cuz you will NEED them in realg GE!!! i traded almost all my exclusives in training then got to GE and eally needed them back i hope i helped take my advice to heart it works!!

---------- elseymarie added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

belive me i went through it all!!!

---------- elseymarie added 10 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

i will explain what a gift trainee is...

In WI we havwe this AMAZING thing called Gift Exchange ( GE ) GE is where Gifted members can trade online items with other memers. In order to do GE you have to be a member for atleast 2 weeks and have atleast 50 posts. once you ahve that you go to the special GE thread. You read the rules and then post your agreement to the rules down below. a mod. will look at your previous posts and if 50 of them are helping people, you will be accepted. When you are accpeted you will be given a GIFT COACH who teaches you the ways of the GE in the gifted training section( TS ) in the training sections you learn how GE runs and you even make your own mini gift thread where you can trade with other trainees. after you trade for about 20 good trades, Uppies will PM you and tell you that when you complete all yopur current trades, you can become gifted. After you are gifted you can make your very own Gift exchange, where you can trade ANYTHING with other gifted members. GE is fun and is the reason that i have almost ALL the exclusives that i want! i hope that explains it all! i hope i helped!

Last edited by elseymarie; 03-26-2008 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
elseymarie is offline Female
Closed