Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 04:15 PM   #71
Kiss the Hot Italian
Webkinz :)

bellabean123 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Green bars under our names now?

I am not really sure, but i want one that says i am on my way to being famous!
bellabean123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 04:15 PM   #72

PBB94 is on a distinguished road

Oh, they look cool- I like what they say too!
PBB94 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 04:18 PM   #73
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Eigram
Those are pretty cool. Hey, does anybody know how long it takes to get a response when you apply to be gifted?
This is out of topic, however it took me 1-2 days I believe. That was before the Gifted Coaches and Trainees however. I believe right now, it depends on how many people are in front of you and when the next coach is available=]
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 04:18 PM   #74
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

But is distingushed Road a good thing or bad?
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 06-23-2008, 04:19 PM   #75
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Googlesboogles
But is distingushed Road a good thing or bad?
A good thing =] It means like, a honored path.
They're all good
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 04:20 PM   #76
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

ohh, So the Rep Gets You More bars, and they are all good things. Got it Rep for you!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 06-23-2008, 04:21 PM   #77
catmissy678
sophia1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe justin and wendy decided to add them again.

over 500 animals die each day due to animal abuse you could help save a life, prevent it, or be a hero to stop animal abuse. (write this in your posts if u agree)
sophia1234 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 04:21 PM   #78
cows11096
Gift Guru

cows11096 has a spectacular aura aboutcows11096 has a spectacular aura about

cool. they are really great and let people know how helpful they are for what they do and say here at WI. congrats to all with boxes! and if you dont have green keep trying i am sure you will get it soon! =]
Old 06-23-2008, 04:24 PM   #79
Poshiexo95

yeah those are rep boxes
Old 06-23-2008, 04:25 PM   #80
hoo Hoo I'm A
Gift Guru

Googles96 is just really niceGoogles96 is just really nice

I really like them and there sayings,♥
Googles96 is offline Female
Closed