Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 11:09 AM   #1
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

Default Great Tip For Tracking Your Posts On The Ge And The Rest Of The Forum

GREAT TIP for the GE!!!

Many of you are probably more then aware of this tip but some of you may not be! And for those of you who are struggling to keep track of who's thread you posted on and what you posted for...here ya go!

A dear friend of mine was chatting to me on the phone and mentioned to me how I could keep better track of where I had posted! I was like HUH...what could this FABULOUS tip be ??? ...LOL

Well she said just check your SUBSCRIBED THREADS...to which I replied WHAT???

She then says, to the left of the screen...just below your PM'S where you sign in...you will see Subscribed Threads! So I clicked on it and seen 4 or 5 pages of peoples GE's and other threads I had posted on in the past...I was surprised...LOL

Now maybe you already know about this but I sure didn't...and now I use it all the time...I click on Subscribed Threads and see all my most recent posts...and if someone has replied they are in DARK BLACK and are more at the top of my list...so I click on the LAST page of a thread that is dark and bumped to the top of my subscribed's and read back to my last post on their thread and can see if they have or have not replied!

I have found this to be such a valuable tool and no longer wait to hear back from them...this allows me to check for myself and then I can bump my original post ahead to the front page if I see the GE owner has been on and has not yet responded to me...or I can PM them to say...Hey I posted back on page Blah Blah Blah if you get a minute could you please respond to me on your GE...I can not tell you how much better this has made my trading experience here on WI! Since other people get busy too and may find it hard to pm you to let you know they responded to your post on their GE!

I think this is such a great piece of information and have shared it with other members whom have been around way longer then I have and they never heard of it either!

You can also remove a thread once you have made your trade or heard back from a member so then you know you have completed any business with them!

So THANKS peachymary for the AWESOME tool to use when keeping track of my posts...without your information I would still be riffling back through this seemingly endless list of people whom I have posted on their threads...LOL...it has made my trading experience so much less stressful! MUAHHHHHH

Hope you all find this information useful as well
NascarFan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2008, 01:03 PM   #2
peachmary68
Gift Guru

peachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Great Tip For Tracking Your Posts On The Ge And The Rest Of The Forum

Hey...awesome! So glad that helped you out! That was the only way I knew to get around on this GE! lol
peachymary is offline Female
Old 02-05-2008, 01:06 PM   #3
efew2
Gift Guru

lwhatley is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Great Tip For Tracking Your Posts On The Ge And The Rest Of The Forum

That is BEST advice I have read on this forum! I have really struggled lately with keeping track. Brilliant advice!!!!
lwhatley is offline Female
Old 02-05-2008, 01:24 PM   #4
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by peachymary
Hey...awesome! So glad that helped you out! That was the only way I knew to get around on this GE! lol
OMGosh...it has SAVED me tons...and think of the paper I am saving...LOL
Old 02-05-2008, 01:31 PM   #5
shadowship7
Gift Guru

shadowship7 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the tip! I knew about it already but it will help the new users to the GE.
shadowship7 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2008, 01:45 PM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by lwhatley
That is BEST advice I have read on this forum! I have really struggled lately with keeping track. Brilliant advice!!!!
AWESOME...so glad you found the info useful...I know I have...thanks for posting!

---------- Nascar20Fan added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by shadowship7
Thanks for the tip! I knew about it already but it will help the new users to the GE.
I am glad you found it sooner then later...what a great tool it is to aid in staying organised!

I was here for MONTHS before I had heard about it and thought....hmmmmmmm...if I didn't know...perhaps others could benifit from it as well!
Thanks for your post!

Last edited by NascarFan; 02-05-2008 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-05-2008, 02:42 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Wow!! Soo informative, I sooo didn't know how to do that! Soo...I'm throwing out these scraps of paper I used to keep track of posts! Kudo's to you Nascar20fan!!! Love this tip!!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 02:47 PM   #8
Gift Guru
Gem Hunter is on a distinguished road

Nascar
you rock my world!!!
Thanks for the informative post...definate reps to you
Old 02-05-2008, 08:43 PM   #9
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Tamster
Wow!! Soo informative, I sooo didn't know how to do that! Soo...I'm throwing out these scraps of paper I used to keep track of posts! Kudo's to you Nascar20fan!!! Love this tip!!!!
Well thank peachymary next time you chat with her...cause if not for her I'd still be under a pile of notes too...LOL

---------- Nascar20Fan added 16 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Gem Hunter
Nascar
you rock my world!!!
Thanks for the informative post...definate reps to you
Awwwwwwwwwww...your soooo welcome...and thanks for the rep

Last edited by NascarFan; 02-05-2008 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-06-2008, 01:35 AM   #10
jle
issa44
Gifted

jle will become famous soon enough

Good tip. I have a hard time sorting through everything at WI and it's always nice when someone points something helpful out. Especially when it comes to the GE. I have a hard enought time wading through my posts as it is. Thanks!
Closed