Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 09:37 AM   #11
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Graphics Staff Openings?

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
I'm just wondering if there will ever be any openings, like for anyone else to join the graphics staff. This came to my mind because I'm in the graphic staff in another webkinz site, and I searched and I found that WI does have one, but there's only one member. So, I think maybe you guys should have some openings, or maybe like a test like the Gift Trainee test, or maybe it would be better to have a "test" more like how moderators get. Thanks for reading.
That's a nice idea, but WI doesn't have too many graphics to take care of. FOM does the awesome banners already... and since it's the staff, there will most likely be the same requirements as when you first become a mod- 18+ years old, a background check, etc. But still, good idea!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2010, 04:43 PM   #12
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I believe the graphics needs are handled by Justin and the rest of the current staff, with FOM doing the awesome banners! I don't think the need exists for graphics staff anymore

Last edited by cocoabean; 06-12-2010 at 05:27 PM..
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 08:48 AM   #13
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Hmm, I don't know... Dogsdigholes is the only member of the graphic staff, but she doesn't come on anymore... As far as I know, FairlyOddMom is the one who makes all the banners and everything. I really don't know if they need more people, but it's a nice idea. (:
View Post Originally Posted by Lake
I don't see what we'd need more graphics for. FairlyOddMom does a wonderful job with the banners, and that's really all we need. (:
i agree with julie & lake.
nice thinking, though!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 09:19 AM   #14
gangnam style

View Post Originally Posted by MegMeg
Actually, since you guys are saying it would have to be an adult...

Mod. Cocoabean has a really great shop, and is really talented when it comes to graphics
As far as I understand, most of cocoabean's work is editing images and such to make them that amazing
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 10:47 AM   #15
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

We wouldn't need more. The only graphics that WI really needs are the banners, so we're covered.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #16
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Probably not. FairlyOddMomis doing a great job with all the banners.

Last edited by sarocks7; 06-17-2010 at 11:51 AM.. Reason: changed the color, bold, and italic
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 03:25 PM   #17
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

FairlyOddMom makes banners, Justin does creative site work and design and refinement and ...

It'd be great if we'd have like a contest to design a mascot, logo, etc. though.
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 06-18-2010, 03:31 PM   #18
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
I believe the graphics needs are handled by Justin and the rest of the current staff, with FOM doing the awesome banners! I don't think the need exists for graphics staff anymore
Yep, what she said.
If Justin felt a need for Graphics staff he would make that decision to add them. At this point it is unnecessary.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 06:27 PM   #19
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that'd be hard since you have to be an adult to work at WI.
Maybe like a graphics committee? If Justin needs to have a graphic done then he could have users on the committee make a banner.
jaspyr is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 10:23 PM   #20
here are my

Bordercollie has a spectacular aura about

I don't really think we need Graphics staff.. It is just more work for the Admins to look for aproriate people and it is also time adults have to put in for banners and such.. The only reason they would need Graphics staff is if they were to use advanced coding and such.
Bordercollie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, goldendoodle, graphics, sarocks7