Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #21
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Default Re: Graphic Gurus & Recipe Solvers- What do you think?

Thank you.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2009, 05:15 PM   #22
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

oh, for recipes! that would be great! that would be sorta cool, because you have people that come up with ideas (which in my opinion would be the most important), and the people who solve them! the solvers should probably be on the rich-er side. i mean think of all the tries of combinations it would take! that would be quite a bit of kinz cash☺☺☺
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 02-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #23
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
oh, for recipes! that would be great! that would be sorta cool, because you have people that come up with ideas (which in my opinion would be the most important), and the people who solve them! the solvers should probably be on the rich-er side. i mean think of all the tries of combinations it would take! that would be quite a bit of kinz cash☺☺☺
Yeah, I once took a shot at Yummy Tummy Tumbler and the result was me becoming 3,000KC poorer LOL
Old 02-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #24
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Whenever I have extra food laying around, I just put them in the blender and see what happens.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 02-17-2009, 05:19 PM   #25
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I think it would be wonderful to have a "Recipe Solver" stamp under my username... although I don't think different levels would work out well. It's very difficult to JUST brainstorm ideas or JUST try combos... you have to do both at the same time.

I know we have had a few suggestions before about recognition of recipe solvers, and I don't think it would happen, but I think it is a great idea. Usually I just keep up with it in my sig...
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 02-17-2009, 05:26 PM   #26
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE THIS IDEA

A graphic trainee?? I don't know how to make graphics or anything so that would be a great program to start!!

Also, the recipe solvers one is excellent too!! sorry, i dont have time to elaborate as i am making dinner but i think that this is a great suggestion idea!

Rep!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 05:29 PM   #27
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I know that there are some people here on WI who just don't have a knack for trading or maybe they just don't enjoy it... Thats why I think it would be really cool if there could be different kinds of programs instead of the trading ones.

There could be a Graphics program- People make avvies/siggys/profile backgrounds for other members.
There could be 3 levels:
Graphic Trainee- Would be taught how to use graphic programs by a Graphic Guru* (similar to GTs)
Graphic Maker- Would make the graphics for customers (similar to Gifteds)
Graphic Guru- Would be in charge of teaching the Trainees and helping out with the orders.

and as for the people that work on solving recipes...

There could be 2 levels:
Recipe Brainstormer- Would brainstorm recipe combinations.
Reciper Solver- Would take the recipe combinations that the Brainstormer came up with and use their own Kinzcash to make the recipes and see if they work.

If a recipe is solved then the Brainstormer that came up with the idea and the Solver who actually made it could both get credit

Well... this is my suggestion and I doubt that it'll ever be possible, but a girl can dream, can't she

Thank you for reading

Sounds...interesting.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 05:30 PM   #28
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I think it would be wonderful to have a "Recipe Solver" stamp under my username... although I don't think different levels would work out well. It's very difficult to JUST brainstorm ideas or JUST try combos... you have to do both at the same time.

I know we have had a few suggestions before about recognition of recipe solvers, and I don't think it would happen, but I think it is a great idea. Usually I just keep up with it in my sig...
Thanks for your opinion Monkeecj

and good luck beating AChip

---------- dotdotduck added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
I LOVE THIS IDEA

A graphic trainee?? I don't know how to make graphics or anything so that would be a great program to start!!

Also, the recipe solvers one is excellent too!! sorry, i dont have time to elaborate as i am making dinner but i think that this is a great suggestion idea!

Rep!
Thank you very much, I'm glad you find it interesting

Last edited by dotdotduck; 02-17-2009 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-17-2009, 05:33 PM   #29
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Yeah, I once took a shot at Yummy Tummy Tumbler and the result was me becoming 3,000KC poorer LOL
We could all pool our KC coins.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #30
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
Sounds...interesting.
thanks for sharing Greta

---------- dotdotduck added 21 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
We could all pool our KC coins.
umm... what do you mean by that? I don't really understand...

Last edited by dotdotduck; 02-17-2009 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed