Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 07:50 AM   #21
uvs Her
Webkinz :)

Cassidy♥ is just really niceCassidy♥ is just really nice

Default Re: Grammar is good...SO USE IT!

I agree with you, but a few members here on WI are children, and some have not yet learnt proper grammar.
Cassidy♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 07:59 AM   #22
Call meh Kee-Lime~

Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

I don't mind it so much, as long as I get what their saying x.x although they would put a ? at the 'How are you" part >w<

Miku Miku!
Keelee is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 08:01 AM   #23
slimjim11141
Gift Guru

Luckyone will become famous soon enough

What bothers me the most is when people are intolerant.
Luckyone is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 08:05 AM   #24
paws11kitty

paws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud of

i'm a spelling and grammar freak so this is a relief to me...

except i hate capitals
paws11kitty is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 08:10 AM   #25
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Amymt
We all know grammar, so why do members never use it?

I would go to a thread and there would be so many run-ons with no comma's or periods or anything!

Do you like this-

"Hi how are you I went to the store today and found an awsome pair of shoes and they were like the perfect color and size so I went up to buy it but then the cashier walked away and I waited a long time for her to come back"

Isn't it hard to read. It's mostly hard for me because I have dyslexia so I was wondering if you like it or dislike it.

Do you agree?
Rep! I agree people won't take you seriously if your post is like this: "Ur soxs r so k%l!" instead of: "Your socks are so cool!"
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 08:31 AM   #26
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, sometimes the person isn't familiar to English, their too young, or their in a rush. But when it can be, I agree, you should try to avoid not using proper grammar.

I admit that sometimes I'll use stuff like 'Lol, 'Btw', and 'xD' (my favorite! xD). But I don't use it in every single post and it's never something that you would have to kknow in order to understand the post.

♥puppiesrock465♥

---------- puppiesrock465 added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by paws11kitty
i'm a spelling and grammar freak so this is a relief to me...

except i hate capitals
Lol, same here. I just tell the student (not ever a teacher) that their saying/spelling it wrong...xD

♥puppiesrock465♥

Last edited by puppiesrock465; 03-04-2009 at 08:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #27

I♥Twilight has disabled reputation

i agree. we shoud try our best, thats all anyone could ever ask for
I♥Twilight is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 05:39 PM   #28
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Just their best!
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #29
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I totally agree with you....it makes it really hard to read a post that has no punctuation.

.....Also....Under the Forum Rules....*text speak* isn't allowed.
( remember, this is a site for *all* ages. Some people may not understand texting.)
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 07:33 PM   #30
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

It's ALRIGHT for me----as long as it's not completely made out of text talk. Like;
Hey it me wha r u doin? I so bored. O g2g l8ter.
For me, I think it's fun to decode like on license plates, but it gets REALLY annoying when they use it to an extreme. Grammer is good but you have to remember the ages. You may be older and there are adults here but there are 7 year olds. They may not know proper punctuation or correct grammer. They do the best they can.
Good thread though!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Closed