Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #11
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Default Re: Grammer is good...SO USE IT!

Thanks for posting! Sorry for my mistake!
Amymt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #12
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Grammer is good...SO USE IT!

View Post Originally Posted by kinztown194
I wouldn't really like to read run-on sentences or bad grammar. But as others said, a person might not know English very well or is too young
If I'm rushing and typing fast, I might make a few mistakes xD
Generally, I wouldn't mind about grammar too much, but would be better if the sentence wasn't a run-on
Mmm-hmm. I will say, though, that if I think a thread is something worrth reading but has a lot of grammar mistakes, I will keep on. But if it's soemthing less that I think I could live without reading, I go aheaad and skip.

Also, I hate it when peeps type like this...

Did You See The New Thing On The Front Page?
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 09:44 PM   #13
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Grammar is good...SO USE IT!

Occasionally, when I am typing fast I make mistakes. I have become dependant on my spellchecker/grammerchecker to catch my mistakes. Mind you, I often reread my posts and modify them if there is a glaring mistake!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #14
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

i dont know what 'grammer' is....
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 09:56 PM   #15
not telling

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

I agree! Especially in stories. I spend most of my time in the Creative Writing section, and I'm constantly quoting sentences and correcting them. It makes it easier to read, and you get more viewers.

Another thing I've notcied is paragraphs. Alot of people just to everything in one whole paragraph and it's hard to distinguish each different idea.

Thanks so much for posting this reminder! Rep for you!
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 10:23 PM   #16
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Well, some of you are talking about little mistakes. What I am talking about is when people write so bad that you can't even read it. Some of you are young and don't understand many types of grammar, but you know how to write correctly.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 11:39 PM   #17
hpfreaksyd

Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

I tend to respect those with better grammar than those who type lyk dis. But then again, you never know what the deal is.
Fabiola is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 07:31 AM   #18
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

I agree, it's annoying, more so when they use textspeak and light colors.

And....you say little children? Well...this site is, of what I've seen anyways, mostly teens, tweens, and adults.

---------- gReTa added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by rachel21
i dont know what 'grammer' is....
Like um...it's "Jane, Billy, and I" instead of "Jane, Billy, and me" that sort of thing

Last edited by gReTa; 03-04-2009 at 07:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 07:39 AM   #19
Wildwood

Wildwood is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, we can't ALL be Charles Emerson Winchester the Third. (all you M.A.S.H. lovers know who I am referring to)
Wildwood is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 07:39 AM   #20
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I agree with you

but some people on here know English as a second language and it might be kinda hard for them since they are still learning...

another thing that bothers me is when people use the wrong form of "to", "too", "two"
Closed