Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2007, 07:58 AM   #21
Millionare98

Default Re: Got a problem? Or is it something you just wanna talk about?? Or do you wanna shout something out to the world? If this is you, then look here!

are you a parent or a kid?

If someone wants to tell you that it is fine, but you should not ask.
Uppies

Last edited by Uppies; 11-11-2007 at 08:36 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2007, 08:03 AM   #22
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Got a problem? Or is it something you just wanna talk about?? Or do you wanna shout something out to the world? If this is you, then look here!

View Post Originally Posted by geminilouise
this is a very good idea rep points to you!
you should see what uppies and teenabeena12 and fordstar think of your ideas. they are all very helpful as well.

gem

p.s. I will join later because I love to great new members.
p.s.s I can't post picks or post my siggys or add clickable links to my threads. others have to help me with these things. but i can great new folks!!!!
For making links that say "click HERE," I can help you. First, go to the page you want to link to. Highlight the address in the bar above the website you're on. Then, click Ctrl+C a few times. Clicking Ctrl+C is the same as clicking copy. You click it a few imes to make sure you've got it. Then, go to the page you want to link from. Click Ctrl+V to paste it. This should be underlined and go to your page. If you want to have it say click HERE, then you highlight the link and write HERE. The HERE should be underlined and go to the page you got the address from. This almost always works, and I find it a lot more simple than using the hyperlink button.
P.S. I might join this group later, but for now, I can't.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:27 AM   #23
BigDog240
Gifted

luvmypets is an unknown quantity at this point

I need help on WI. i have tried to post on the agreement to the gift exchange now probably 10-15 times. Every time I post that "I agree to all the the rules...." it disappears after maybe an hour or two. It says that never even posted it on "My Posts" either. I really want to get into the GE, i have posted over 50 posts and i have been here for about a month now. So it would be very nice if somebody could help me and tell me what is the problem so i can trade on the Gift exchange!!!!!
Old 11-11-2007, 10:57 AM   #24
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

Hmm...yes i c. I have been having problems wanting to become a Gift Guru also. I have over 100 posts and i have over 20 feedback points and i would really like to become a guru, and i posted on the Gift Guru thread twice already hoping that they would make me one. I also PMed Wendy and she never got back to me. I really hope that she does, because i have been waiting so long to become a Gift Guru with the gold stars. Anyways, back to your problem. I think that you should PM one of the mods such as Uppies, Fordstar, or you can PM Justin or Wendy about this problem. Tell them how many times you have tried to become gifted, and then let me know the outcome! Hope this helps!

Your little helper

sugarcandy135421 xox

---------- sugarcandy135241 added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Millionare98
are you a parent or a kid?
uhh...kid? y do u need to know?

Last edited by sugarcandy135241; 11-11-2007 at 10:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-11-2007, 04:08 PM   #25
Butterbaby9797

Actually, sugarcandy, you are a little off on your answer. I will help you out. Luvmypets, the Moderators and Administrators want you to be patient. You must post only once, and wait. Soon they will P.M. about your new status, and you will be a Gifted Member. So right now the only thing you can do is post once more, and wait.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:34 PM   #26
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Butterbaby9797
Actually, sugarcandy, you are a little off on your answer. I will help you out. Luvmypets, the Moderators and Administrators want you to be patient. You must post only once, and wait. Soon they will P.M. about your new status, and you will be a Gifted Member. So right now the only thing you can do is post once more, and wait.
Just to add to this, they also have to review lots of post, and there are so many people wanting to become gifted, so she is correct, you really do have to be patient, and if you post more than once, your post get deleted.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-11-2007, 08:43 PM   #27
sugarplumgirl
Webkinz :)
googlegirl is on a distinguished road

WW ID: googlegirl
WW ID: sugarplumgirl
B Day: 9/17
First Pet Name an Type: Hilary-Chihuahua
Sport: BasketBall
Month Joined Webkinz: December 2006
Month Year Joined WI: I Forget, Maybe October.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:48 PM   #28
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

You may join!

And i am really sorry about not making that answer correct. Usually i get answers like that right, but i suppose i was a bit off. I'm sorry, and i will work much harder next time!
Old 11-11-2007, 08:55 PM   #29
reintree
Webkinz :)

birkenfeld is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a problem with 3 big glitches. One is when they get so filled with WW users they disconnect anyone that is going on at the point of to many users. Another glitch is some people including my neighbor have lost money. Like my neighbor had like 18000 dollars becuase they're not big spenders and one day she saw she only had like 2000 dollars and all that webkinz costumer support said that pretty much thats to bad. And my last problem is if you move to fast I always get a phrase that says please wait... And then I have to log out and back in. But I'm sure lots of people are mad about this.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:59 PM   #30
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I have been expeirencing the please wait a lot myself. A lot of the time, Log Off works, so you do not need to open a new window. Maybe try clearing your cookies and cache. This might help with your other problems too. If you are losing money, change your password right away. It may be a glitch, or a hack, so change it to be safe.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed