Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 03:47 PM   #1
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

Default Got a problem? Or is it something you just wanna talk about?? Or do you wanna shout something out to the world? If this is you, then look here!

Hey guys!

I have been noticing lately that people are having many problems on webkinz world, at home, at school, and on this site. i have been witnessing threads that say HELP! for names, siggys, avvies, and other things. i can help with all of those things above.

I even have problems with webkinz world myself at times. I had a HUGE problem last week. You see, i have a monthly pow wow which is when i put my really really good items into the sell column in the W-Shop. Well, i did that, and then when i x-ed out of the window, it said your items have been sold. So, for all of you trading people out there, that is what happend and most likely i will tell you traders to go here to find out what my problem was.

Anyways, i am starting a club called the FFAC which stands for, "Furry Friends Advice Club" here on WI. The first person who posts, or wants to join will be my assistant moderator in this matter. The assistant mod gets many cool things! So dont hesitate to post on this thread! It'll be great! Whoever wants to be my assistant mod will have to post here! here is an example for what the assistant mod has to type if they want to be one, and then below that, is what a member has to type.

ASSISTANT Moderator: (This is my info for an example)

You are not allowed to use the title of Moderator or Assistant Moderator. Please change it so that you don't confuse other WI members. Thanks.
Wendy

WI ID: sugarcandy135241
WW ID: kiwiwatermelon2345
Birthday: 7/25 (Year is optional)
Name of your first Webkinz Pet and What type it is: Yorkie-Sophie
What sport you love!: ***DANCE*** <3<3<3<3
The month and year that you joined webkinz: April 2006
The month and year you joined WI: August 2006

Note: All this is mandatory if you would like to become the assistant. If you are missing something, that would be one less thing that you will have on your surprise gift from me.

Okay so next, is what you would type if you wanted to become a member.

MEMBER:

WI ID: sugarcandy135241
WW ID: kiwiwatermelon2345
Birthday: 7/25
Name of first and last pet (this will be what we call you whenever you come to this thread.)

Thats all you have to type if you wanna become a member. Now here's our #1 Job. Whenever there is a new member, we should all comfort them and make them feel good! So don't forget...if you ever see a "Hi i'm new!" Thread here on WI, dont forget to click, and give them some rep points! (Believe me they will jump up and down when they get there first rep point!) So people, post here, and tell me what you would be interested in joining, and then, type the information above reguarding what you would like to be. We will also have "Club Supervisors (there are 6 of those) and we will have members (UNLIMITED!!!). So post here, and hopefully we can help everyone out and spread the love in new members and old!

P.S. The member with the most helpful posts at the end of the month will get something sent to them in Webkinz World!

Last edited by sugarcandy135241; 11-09-2007 at 04:11 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 04:25 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

FireCat20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Got a problem? Or is it something you just wanna talk about?? Or do you wanna shout something out to the world? If this is you, then look here!

I got a problem my items used to be on stools but then they apparently dropped under them so i remove the stool and it says that the item is in the outside of my room when it is really on the floor
Old 11-09-2007, 04:31 PM   #3

Default Re: Got a problem? Or is it something you just wanna talk about?? Or do you wanna shout something out to the world? If this is you, then look here!

Oh yes...the terribly OSTR (Out side the room) mishap. Don't worry it is very common. It is when webkinz world gets so overwhelmed with people and usernames and stuff. So it is basically a glitch. it is a minor glitch at that also. That has happened a lot over time, and it can be fixed easily. I suppose all you have to do is log out and log back in!
Old 11-09-2007, 04:35 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

FireCat20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Didnt work
Old 11-09-2007, 04:44 PM   #5
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I want to be an assitant mod

WI id: Lilypad1394
WW id: Lilypad1394
Birthday: 9/1
John Paul, Gold and White lil' kinz
Sport: Dance and Cross Country
Joined Webkinz Dec. 2006
Joined WI: June 28, 2007
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 06:46 PM   #6

okay congrats! you are now assistant mod!
Old 11-09-2007, 06:54 PM   #7
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by sugarcandy135241
okay congrats! you are now assistant mod!
Cool, so do I just help people out when they post on here?
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 07:04 PM   #8
Butterbaby9797

Smile Re: Got a problem? Or is it something you just wanna talk about?? Or do you wanna shout something out to the world? If this is you, then look here!

I'd like to be a member! Here is my form:

WI ID: Butterbaby9797
WW ID: Butterbaby97
Birthday: March 11 or 3/11
Name of Pet: Butterscotch Lovegood
Extra Information: I love making people's day! I make guides for games, and I run a Signature and Avatar Shop with my sister Mrsbuster. I also participate activly on Roleplay threads, throw parties year-round for my friends at school and on Webkinz World, and I love viewing houses and making comments. I can't wait to help out other people, or simply make their day.

Please accept me, along with my lion named Butterscotch, my Lil' Kinz pig named Pigsley, and my Lil' Kinz hippo named Booberry. Thank you sooo much!!!
Old 11-09-2007, 07:21 PM   #9

you are accepted! Welcome to FFAC! Please put that in your siggy somehow!

---------- sugarcandy135241 added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
Cool, so do I just help people out when they post on here?
No silly! You help people out all over webkinzinsider! you get the privelage of everything! you look at helping threads and help people out just like members do, but you give rep to first time members, you can make avvy/siggys for every member here, and the best part is you get items EVERY MONTH FROM ME! isnt it great? START NOW! post! post POST!

Last edited by sugarcandy135241; 11-09-2007 at 07:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2007, 08:19 PM   #10
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

You told me to post here ...
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Closed