Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 04:50 PM   #1
Mecocoex
Webkinz :)

Me coco you not is on a distinguished road

Default A good suggestion for WI

You know how when you view someones profile and that person has a really cool backround and you really want it. So my suggestion is that WI has about 100 backrounds that are super cool and all we have to do is check them off. The same with those little side pictures ( I forget the name) and I know that WI provides pictures of Webkinz. But I'd be pretty cool. This would be for people that arn't too good with computors people like me. Post if you think this would be a good idea or a bad one

I LOVE THE LOVE PUPPY!
Me coco you not is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2008, 04:54 PM   #2
saminwunderland

Samcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to all

Default Re: A good suggestion for WI

That would be a good idea! And i luv ur name
Samcassie97 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 12:28 AM   #3
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Hi, I am In The Sun.
You have a good idea there but I feel people should be creative and express how they are. I would be glad to help you. If you need any help with your profile or your avatar I would truly love to help you. Please contact me.
- In The Sun
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 07:00 AM   #4
smk
Gifted

smk is just really nicesmk is just really nice

Just wanted to say hi cause I see that you just recently joined WI. When I first started it took me a while to figure all this stuff out too. I still haven't done anything with my profile.

I just wanted to suggest that if you want any sort of graphics stuff done that you can go to the avatar and signature shops section here on WI. There are lots of good shops there and all you have to do is tell them what you want and they can do pretty much anything.

I am an adult. I didn't grow up on a computer so I don't know all the little tricks that alot of the kids know. I found a really great member on WI that I really like to use to do my graphics stuff. But the longer I am on WI the more I have learned so I do some stuff on my own now too.
smk is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 02:04 PM   #5
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

That would be a good idea! Like having the Webkinz pet avvies, it would be a good alternative for members who have trouble using their own.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Closed