Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 08:12 PM   #1
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Good Job Everyone! :)

Hey everyone!

You may be wondering, what in the world is she talking about?!
Well, i'm talking about this...

has very optimistic members. We usually can find the silver lining in things. We give eachother prayers when something bad happens, we give GOOD and HELPFUL advice, make friends well, don't make fun of others, keep good attitudes, and above all, are just nice!
Just think, what if everyone here was mean and rude? That wouldn't be good! But since everyone is nice, we don't have anything to worry about. If we have bad days, we vent, not yell at other members.

So I guess i'm saying good job to everyone because, we've spent like 3 years without TOO many problems. Now, i'll admit, we've all had our bad times on , but think. Not many members have quit. And if they did, it's because they feel ignored or family reasons. members always help these people out and feel welcome. That's another hting.
Just above all, everyone keep up the good work! :] You all rock and staff and it's members are what keep us running! [well, i guess the insider insiders for their money... xDD]
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 08:16 PM   #2
WhiteTerrierFan

Default Re: Good Job Everyone! :)

This is a great thread (:
It's nice to see someone being so positive. I agree, many members here deserve nothing but the best for the work they do to help on the site. I'd love to thank them too.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #3
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

What a great thread to begin - I am glad to see so many positive people on here, even when webkinz world has a day of glitches and problems. I'd love to thank the people who make this community a great place to be, and who share their happiness for WW with all of us!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
What is french for
Webkinz :)

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Great thread all our members and mods and admins and founders rock
maggalina is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #5
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

Wonderful thread BackFlip!!! I agree. WI is agreat place to come to, even if I am having a bad day.... I know that there are always friends here that I can vent to. WI wouldn't be the same without the AWESOME members And of course the mods/admins watching out for everyone to make sure we are all safe and having fun! WI ROCKS!!!
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 07:46 AM   #6
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks

Well, even with the glitches, it's no big deal. They're doing their best. Ganz probably doesn't want glitches, but hey, everybody makes mistakes!
Even big companies. Our mistakes just aren't always broadcasted to the world--like theirs.

Thanks for posting everyone!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Closed