| 10-10-2008, 11:30 AM || #5 |
call me Ashley. [=
Join Date: Jul 2008
| | Re: Goals for New and Old Members of WI
There have been some threads on this but yours is very direct. What I mean is I like your thread because it explains perfectly what it takes to achieve these goals.
Originally Posted by lucky3900
Here are some goals that you may or may not want to acheive:
- Getting at least 50 helpful posts
- Becoming any type of Gifted Person (only if you want to)
- Welcoming new members
- Being respectful of others
- Helping people when they need it
- Having a really good time!
Those are some goals for new or old members of WI. These are not "MUST" achieves but they make a good start on the road of WI
membership all the way up to Moderator!
Please tell me if you have any other goals you would like me to add!
Last edited by mom2tc; 10-10-2008 at 11:53 AM..
| || |