Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #31
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Give an old lady a break!

I usually skip those light colored posts too, but honestly, I never thought to highlight it! You learn something new every day!!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2010, 02:43 PM   #32

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I am with aerogrit, if I can't read a post I just skip over it. It is rare that someone uses those colors on WI, so I don't have to skip many posts.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #33
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's very true. I strain my eyes, squint, and it really hurts my eyes to read those posts. I do skip them, and ignore them. Or, I just highlight the words to read it. Still, it would be easier if people didn't use them as much.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 03:23 PM   #34
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

After reading all these posts, I am beginning to wonder if I should change my font and color, never thought of bold and thick being hard to read... maybe just basic black is the way to go
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #35
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by jenndriver
This is a very small complaint but I wish WI users would refrain from using orange or yellow or light green in their posts. I want to read everything but those colors are just too hard to read against a light blue background. I know black isn't cool but it sure is easier on the eyes.
I agree but whenever someone does that I just highlight what they said so it is easier to read
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #36
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
After reading all these posts, I am beginning to wonder if I should change my font and color, never thought of bold and thick being hard to read... maybe just basic black is the way to go
I myself can read your post perfect!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 03:58 PM   #37
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by CutiePie_Kelsey
I agree. There are some people that post in those colors and it is very hard to read. I either highlight the post or skip it. I think there should be more color choices, then maybe people won't pick those lighter colors.
LOL, no offense but you are talking about yourself. I highlight them because if someone has something really important to say or something on your profile they might think you are rude for not replying.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #38
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Personally.........I am at the point where I skip over posts where the text color is too hard to read.

Which is too bad really.....they may have had something to say that I might have enjoyed.

But I just can not take more time out of my day anymore to highlight someone's post who has to put their text in such a color that is too bright for anyone to read.
Took the words right out of my mouth
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 05-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #39

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Your current color was very easy for me to read. It is the yellow, orange, light blue, light green, light grey and white that give me the most problems.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 06:33 PM   #40
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

i dont even know why wi has those hard to read colours as font options
galpalm is offline Female
Closed