Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: Give Back to Canada Contest Idea!

View Post Originally Posted by Akawah8
its not selfish. Canadians rock!
yes we do.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #52
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Good idea, but I probably won't get any codes from the van sooo... :|
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #53
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by samoyeds43
I think the concept is a good idea, but I personally think the vans will be hard to obtain for a lot of people (notice how many states, especially in the middle US, are left out from the tour). I know that I for one do not have my state on the tour, and the closest stop is a minimum 3 and a half hour drive from here. Maybe with another item...?
Haha, I think we ARE twins! I agree with Caroline, that maybe we should do a different item. The closest the tour is coming to me is 3 1/2 hrs away, and THAT is not going to happen just for a virtual van...You know what I mean?
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 04:57 PM   #54
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Hey guys...I loved that you all took the time to donate the chipette codes to WI. However, that being said, WI donated some REALLY hard to get items (i.e. wacky jeans!!!) to you for your generosity. I feel that some of you are now asking for items because "you are owed them". I do not believe that this is the idea WI is trying to promote.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 05:22 PM   #55
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

I love that idea. I am from the US, and got a chippette costume. That made me very happy that people would be willing to donate codes like that. I plan on getting a van code SOME HOW, and hopefully, if this idea works, will be able to get two, one to donate and one for me. Good idea=)
live4webkinz is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 05:24 PM   #56
Akawah the

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
Hey guys...I loved that you all took the time to donate the chipette codes to WI. However, that being said, WI donated some REALLY hard to get items (i.e. wacky jeans!!!) to you for your generosity. I feel that some of you are now asking for items because "you are owed them". I do not believe that this is the idea WI is trying to promote.
Umm, I started this idea and I am a American. The Canadian members aren't asking for anything, I just think the people that don't live in America need a chance to get the van too.
Akawah8 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 05:29 PM   #57
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

After reading through everyones posts, it seems like people are looking for items. I agree, it is unfair that it is only US, but like people said "it should be about the generosity not begging and making people feel like they should donate.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #58
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Didn't we already have a giveaway contest for them with like a Wacky Zingoz jeans or something? Sorry, I just can't remember...
ChristmasCheer is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 05:43 PM   #59
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by lightning bolt
After reading through everyones posts, it seems like people are looking for items. I agree, it is unfair that it is only US, but like people said "it should be about the generosity not begging and making people feel like they should donate.
If you don't want to donate, then don't.

A contest for the ones that are donated would be great. Include US people who didn't get van codes, Canadians...anyone out there!
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 07-02-2010, 05:44 PM   #60
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
We should just give codes as a contest to ANYONE who wants one.

I'll try to scout the van out when I'm going through Syracuse this August
You know what?? Ganz will eventually come to Canada and do the same for us. They proved it with the Chippette codes. Ok so the Canadians got them earlier and the US people had to wait for a bit. THAT is what makes those items so cool I will wait, I am sure they will make them widely available after their tour (I bet they have LOTS left over )
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed