Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 01:37 PM   #11
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Give Back to Canada Contest Idea!

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
This idea is not a very good one! If Ganz wants to only go the American cities then they should be able to without everyone complaining! The reason Ganz even wants to just go the American cities is probably because Ganz is in Canada and don't want to have to go all the way to Canada! If people want the van so bad, then they can come to the U.S.A.!
I agree with this.
If you want it enough, you could come to America and say "Oh, look. What a coincidence, the van!"
Also, I have no idea what the van is.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 01:40 PM   #12

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

This idea is not a very good one! If Ganz wants to only go the American cities then they should be able to without everyone complaining! The reason Ganz even wants to just go the American cities is probably because Ganz is in Canada and don't want to have to go all the way to Canada! If people want the van so bad, then they can come to the U.S.A.!
But if they are already in Canada, and they don't want to come all the way to canada...I don't understand.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 01:42 PM   #13
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have a really good friend - Marie - who lives in Montreal.

You expect her to drive 10 hours r.t. to see a van?

But...if Ganz is in Canada, how come they can't go all the way to Canada?

I think that the idea was a very good one. We're not complaining, we just want to share with others
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 07-02-2010, 01:44 PM   #14
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
We should just give codes as a contest to ANYONE who wants one.

I'll try to scout the van out when I'm going through Syracuse this August
Yes, I think so. Unlike the Chipette costumes, to get these vans actually requires driving out somewhere to get one, and they will be harder to obtain. I think it would be great to host a "Thank you Canada!" contest, but just not with these particular items.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:45 PM   #15
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Now that we solved all other problems (thanks Mystic and saymoyeds.. .) I feel the availability is still a problem, like a few others have mentioned.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:48 PM   #16
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Now that we solved all other problems (thanks Mystic and saymoyeds.. .) I feel the availability is still a problem, like a few others have mentioned.
Of course. I doubt there will be tons of people who are able to get it...

and are willing to share. For example, if I did get it, I might hand some codes to people who I am WI friends with rather than random stranger Lil' Kinz.

But I am willing to donate some.

Side Note: I'm willing to bet that the Ganz van will break down on the road somewhere. Just like all the other things Ganz has made...
Old 07-02-2010, 01:48 PM   #17
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

We're not complaining-we're just assessing how difficult it will be for many of our members to get the vans. In addition, Ganz left out many American states, let alone cities. If you take a look at the map, many of the states are left out, especially in the middle US. Also, it's not just a matter of "coming to the USA"-airfare and gasoline is expensive, and I doubt that many people will see a virtual game vehicle as justification enough for travelling.

The point is, we're not directly criticizing anyone, whether members here or Ganz-we're just a little disappointed at how hard the vans will be to obtain, and the choice Ganz made about their tour. Even though we may disagree with some of their actions, we still appreciate the website they have worked hard on for us.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:56 PM   #18
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
Of course. I doubt there will be tons of people who are able to get it...

and are willing to share. For example, if I did get it, I might hand some codes to people who I am WI friends with rather than random stranger Lil' Kinz.

But I am willing to donate some.

Side Note: I'm willing to bet that the Ganz van will break down on the road somewhere. Just like all the other things Ganz has made...
I am under the impression that it is only one code per person...so how would we even have tons to donate???
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 01:56 PM   #19
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

What if you lived in England? Or Asia? Or Canada and you don't have a lot of money?
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 02:00 PM   #20
hat Remains.

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I am under the impression that it is only one code per person...so how would we even have tons to donate???
Family members xD. 10 on this trip. I might even bring some friends along - for the vacation

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
What if you lived in England? Or Asia? Or Canada and you don't have a lot of money?
Or what if you lived in Canada and were not insane?
Closed