Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 03:46 PM   #11
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪
Webkinz :)

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Give an Account!

View Post Originally Posted by tinydancer19
Yeah, my sister gave me her account, and now I'm on hers more than mine. I see your pount dixiecup, but theres no harm a familymember giving their account to snother family member
I agree with you. There isn't no harm in giving it to a family member...if I'd ever give up my account, I'd give it to my little sister, *edit* . Lol. I wouldn't ever give someone else other than my family my webkinz account.

Last edited by Jennielou; 06-09-2009 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: no ages please
MissSparkle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2009, 01:04 AM   #12
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

thanks everyone!
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #13
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Actually, that totally goes against the rules and agreement that you signed with Ganz. You are not supposed to pass that account on...to anyone.
Because you have the codes (this goes for anyone) and you can change your mind at ANY time, that account is still your personal property. If you decide to get in there by using a code from one of those pets in that account, there is nothing stopping you from selling all of the items to the W-shop and there is nothing that Ganz can do about your sister's loss at that point.
I do not advocate giving accounts away, no matter HOW well meaning a person is.
ALSO, it opens you up to being hacked if you accept accounts from other users.
They give up the account to you, they wait a few months, change the password using their original code and ship a bunch of items to a bunch of friends.
Do you see the danger in this?
I had no idea that that was a rule! Thanks for telling us about it!
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 06-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #14
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

I would do that, except my little sister had an account long before me, and we are both sick of WW now. I gave up on WW a few months ago, but I keep going on here because I enjoy chatting w/ people and postings on the pollz and Open Mike sections!
i love summer is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #15
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Yeah I don't really play with mine but I love WI! I don't really want to give it away yet because I still get on every now and then
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #16
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

That's nice! I bet your sister was/is happy about that!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Actually, that totally goes against the rules and agreement that you signed with Ganz. You are not supposed to pass that account on...to anyone.
Because you have the codes (this goes for anyone) and you can change your mind at ANY time, that account is still your personal property. If you decide to get in there by using a code from one of those pets in that account, there is nothing stopping you from selling all of the items to the W-shop and there is nothing that Ganz can do about your sister's loss at that point.
I do not advocate giving accounts away, no matter HOW well meaning a person is.
ALSO, it opens you up to being hacked if you accept accounts from other users.
They give up the account to you, they wait a few months, change the password using their original code and ship a bunch of items to a bunch of friends.
Do you see the danger in this?
I agree with Dixie, though, but I don't see any harm in giving it to a family member, but no more than that.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #17
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yeah, It's cool just seeing them being happy when you give it to them I have a few accounts that people gave me but aren't very good lol
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female
Closed