Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 11:19 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

Default Give an Account!

Hey, it's Amanda!

I've been a Webkinz Insider member for a year and a Webkinz member for a little longer than that. I have eight Webkinz, & I've found in the past few months that I'm, well, sick of my account! I hadn't played with it in months...

So, I gave it to my sister (x pookie x)!

My situation may be similar to other WIers these days, the ones who just get bored with Webkinz and don't really care anymore. So, when you're positively sick and tired with Webkinz, remember, there's someone else out there, whether it's a sibling, cousin, or friend, who would love to have your coveted Webkinz account. (and you can still keep the plushies, i did. they're just so cute! (: )

And you can still be a part of Webkinz Insider! There are so many parts of the site that don't even have to do with Webkinz! Personally, I keep coming back for the clubs & friends I've made over the past year.

Thanks for reading! ♥ Amanda
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2009, 11:23 AM   #2
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Give an Account!

My sister did that! She grew sick of Webkinz, and so she gave me her 30 Webkinz! But luckily we shared an account so I didn't have to stay on two different accounts
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 11:24 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Actually, that totally goes against the rules and agreement that you signed with Ganz. You are not supposed to pass that account on...to anyone.
Because you have the codes (this goes for anyone) and you can change your mind at ANY time, that account is still your personal property. If you decide to get in there by using a code from one of those pets in that account, there is nothing stopping you from selling all of the items to the W-shop and there is nothing that Ganz can do about your sister's loss at that point.
I do not advocate giving accounts away, no matter HOW well meaning a person is.
ALSO, it opens you up to being hacked if you accept accounts from other users.
They give up the account to you, they wait a few months, change the password using their original code and ship a bunch of items to a bunch of friends.
Do you see the danger in this?
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 06-08-2009, 11:38 AM   #4
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I think it's cool that you didn't let your pets go to waste, and gave them to someone who will take care of them!
Old 06-08-2009, 11:40 AM   #5
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Yeah, my sister gave me her account, and now I'm on hers more than mine. I see your pount dixiecup, but theres no harm a familymember giving their account to snother family member
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 11:55 AM   #6
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Actually, that totally goes against the rules and agreement that you signed with Ganz. You are not supposed to pass that account on...to anyone.
Because you have the codes (this goes for anyone) and you can change your mind at ANY time, that account is still your personal property. If you decide to get in there by using a code from one of those pets in that account, there is nothing stopping you from selling all of the items to the W-shop and there is nothing that Ganz can do about your sister's loss at that point.
I do not advocate giving accounts away, no matter HOW well meaning a person is.
ALSO, it opens you up to being hacked if you accept accounts from other users.
They give up the account to you, they wait a few months, change the password using their original code and ship a bunch of items to a bunch of friends.
Do you see the danger in this?
yes dixie, i get what you mean, but she is my sister... i think, as long as it's family, they should be trusted!!!
View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
I think it's cool that you didn't let your pets go to waste, and gave them to someone who will take care of them!
(:
View Post Originally Posted by tinydancer19
Yeah, my sister gave me her account, and now I'm on hers more than mine. I see your pount dixiecup, but theres no harm a familymember giving their account to snother family member
my sister too! she's on mine more than hers x]
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 11:57 AM   #7

cookiecrumb1966 is on a distinguished road

My son gave me his account when he grew bored with it. I see no issue with it if it's kept in the family....after all I paid for all of his Webkinz...

Last edited by cookiecrumb1966; 06-08-2009 at 11:59 AM..
cookiecrumb1966 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 12:18 PM   #8
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

Keep in mind also -- being an active participant in WW is not a requirement to being an active participant in WI. I know lots of people that stay here for the great community long after leaving Webkinz as a hobby (such as myself...).
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #9

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

I don't really go on my accont expect when there is something new to webkinz
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #10
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

I dont see anything wrong if its your family... i gave one of my webkinz accounts to my little sister and brother. I also handed them the codes so i dont have possension of the account igave them. But i still go on my main account, which i wouldnt give to anyone.
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Closed