Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #81
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too--WE DID IT (: Gifted people are BLUE (: CONGRATS :D

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz5929
I'm going to take a screen shot of this thread....just for safety (:

Btw, I want to thank EVERYBODY that posted on this thread. Without you, Justin probably wouldn't have seen this. Thank you SOOOO much !!!!!
Your very welcome
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 02:43 PM   #82
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Default Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too--WE DID IT (: Gifted people are BLUE (: CONGRATS :D

Thanks everybody (:

Thanks Justin (:
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 02:44 PM   #83
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I added this to the Thread of Records (link in siggie). Read the title!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 02:46 PM   #84
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mania
I added this to the Thread of Records (link in siggie). Read the title!
Eeeek!!! Awesome!
Old 04-10-2009, 02:46 PM   #85
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Post Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too--WE DID IT (: Gifted people are BLUE (: CONGRATS :D

Congrats webkinz5929 now your part of wi history
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 02:47 PM   #86

i love ducks has accomplished something fantabulous
i love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulous

Congratz guys! I think Gift trainees and Webkinz should get a color too. Not lil'kinz because there beginners. I'm just thinking though......
Old 04-10-2009, 02:47 PM   #87
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default A Speech

Now its time for a speech!

First off, I would like to thank Webkinz5929 for letting all Gifted members become navy blue! She really made a difference in WI!

I sure hope that the Gifted enjoy their new color, and that GTs and Webkinzs applying to be GTs will follow in the Gifted footsteps, along as the GG's footsteps.

You are now role models for members, and we all hope to look up at you. (You always were. )

I also thank every member who posted their thoughts, and continue to post their thoughts!

Lastly, I would like to thank Justin who made this change, and created the ever-lasting site of WI.

Thanks everyone, and thank you Webkinz5929.

~badena~
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #88

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Your welcome. This is a special event, right? The first time in like forever that a group of members changed their usernames to a different color.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #89
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Ilovemom619
Congrats webkinz5929 now your part of wi history
Yay! Thanks (:
Old 04-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #90
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by i love ducks
Congratz guys! I think Gift trainees and Webkinz should get a color too. Not lil'kinz because there beginners. I'm just thinking though......
Lil'Kinz could make a lot of differences in less than 10 posts. Also, lets let the Gifted, GGs, Mods, and Admins share their colors. We want WI to be unique, and one day, you could become Gifted too.
badena2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange