Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 01:51 PM   #21
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too

Nice ideas

Great job
vanvan20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I got an idea: maybe their username can be by their spinnies. Like orange spinnies for gifted.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 01:56 PM   #23
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Good idea! Unfortunately it wouldn't apply to me, but I really do think it would be great for the Gifted members out there. I think this is a good idea. The other thing on my mind though is that the green color is sort of like a goal for gifted members to reach, like not only getting the status as a gift guru but to also have the amazing green username. I think it is a great feature that should be added to WI though.

--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #24

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I agree with you Star!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 02:17 PM   #25
I have 27 amazing

Frisco1 is on a distinguished road

I have to agree that webkinz should stay black.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:18 PM   #26
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I think that the Webkinz, Little Kinz, and GT's should stay black, because, to be a GT you need to have 50 good posts, which you should do anyway. But, to pass being a GT you have to have serious commitment and dedication to WI, which means that you should have another color
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 02:20 PM   #27
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz5929
Yeah, true. But I think that Gifted people deserve a color. They went through being a Lil' Kinz, a Webkinz, a Gift Trainee, and now they are going through Gifted. So i think just a color a little different would be nice.

but thanks for the comment (:
Yes, but they could also go through being a GG. Besides, some gifted people don't trade, and I know some who do not want to be Gifted anymore. Webkinz and Lil'Kinz work hard at posts too, and even someone with less than 10 posts could work their hardest, so then they would deserve a color too.

Last edited by badena2; 04-10-2009 at 02:22 PM..
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 02:20 PM   #28
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz5929
Lil Kinz
Webkinz
Gift Trainee
Gifted
Gift Guru
Gift Coach
Moderator/Super Moderator
Administrator
I agree. But I think all but lil kinz should get a color. More like this:
Lil Kinz
Webkinz
Gift Trainee
Gifted
Gift Guru
Gift Coach
Administrator
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #29
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Marley_is_love
Lil Kinz
Webkinz
Gift Trainee
Gifted
Gift Guru
Gift Coach
Administrator
I don't think that EVERYONE should get a color Because that would completely defeat the purpose.
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #30
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Marley_is_love
Lil Kinz
Webkinz
Gift Trainee
Gifted
Gift Guru
Gift Coach
Administrator
Yeah, but then it seems like becoming Gifted isn't even special.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange