Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 10:15 AM   #151
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Default Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too--WE DID IT (: Gifted people are BLUE (: CONGRATS :D

Congratulations!!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #152
\m/
Webkinz :)

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too--WE DID IT (: Gifted people are BLUE (: CONGRATS :D

Congrats guys!
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 11:53 AM   #153
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
All you Gifted people look great in it
Thanks (:

Keep working hard and you will also get blue someday (:
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #154

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

i am loving being blue!
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #155
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

Congradulations guys! You became navy! What a great colour. You said you didn't want to stnad out so much and that is what the navy does! Congradulations to all the gifted people on this wonderful website!
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #156
I want to be GT not
Banned
sali101 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
Here is what I think
We the Webkinz and Lil kinz people shoukd also get a color name
Some Webkinz can never get Gifted or Gift Trannie
1. They really don't like webkinz anymore
2. They are too young
3. It takes up too much of their time
4. They don't go on that much ( like they go on like 1 hour an day)
5. They don't want to trade their stuff
6. They just don't like trading or don't feel safe about it or have the time

Really should webkinz get colors?
Lil Kinz only have to do 10 posts and boom! their a Webkinz!

But I think Webkinz and Higher should get colors! I feel really left out that I don't have any color in my name it is just boring!
I totally agree with you and not just because im a webkinz but I really want to be Gifted but they say ur only allowed to post once so i did and my post got deleted and so webkinz should be able too have colors also
sali101 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 02:01 PM   #157
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz5929
We did it (: Justin listened to us and changed us BLUE! Thank you!!!

I think that Gifted people should have a different color name. People have to work really hard to become Gifted, so we should at least be noticed a little bit more. I know that Gift Guru's work harder, but maybe Gifted people could have a color like Navy. That way we won't stand out as much. But I think that we should be a little bit different than Webkinz. To become a Webkinz you just need to post, but to become Gifted people have to go through training and everything. Please consider this.

So in summary, I think that Gifted people should have a color too. I think that Lil Kinz and Webkinz should stay black because Gifted people and everything above that takes hard work. When your a Lil Kinz or Webkinz your just entering the site. So I think that we should be a bit different then the new members.

Please post if you agree with me (:
Great idea! And congrats on your username becoming blue!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 02:40 PM   #158
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

LOL, you know what's weird? I just found out I'm going to be gifted! it's so exciting.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 02:41 PM   #159
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Congratulations Gifted!
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 02:42 PM   #160
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

Yeah, I made a thread and said that too I just found out today I thought we should of been a blue or purple color And we did YAY!
meow0628 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange