Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 03:33 PM   #111
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too--WE DID IT (: Gifted people are BLUE (: CONGRATS :D

I wish Gift Trainees got a different color. It took me a long time to become one from needng to do better posts and then waiting for a coach.
SmileySarah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #112

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too--WE DID IT (: Gifted people are BLUE (: CONGRATS :D

I wanted to tell you all how beautiful you look in your new blue. Thank you to the WI staff for allowing these pretty colors everywhere. .

Congrats!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 04:14 PM   #113
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Thank you MissGnomie (:
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #114
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

This so cool! I'm so happy to have a color. Rep for making this idea reality!!
TessaKinz is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 04:21 PM   #115
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
Here is what I think
We the Webkinz and Lil kinz people shoukd also get a color name
Some Webkinz can never get Gifted or Gift Trannie
1. They really don't like webkinz anymore
2. They are too young
3. It takes up too much of their time
4. They don't go on that much ( like they go on like 1 hour an day)
5. They don't want to trade their stuff
6. They just don't like trading or don't feel safe about it or have the time

Really should webkinz get colors?
Lil Kinz only have to do 10 posts and boom! their a Webkinz!

But I think Webkinz and Higher should get colors! I feel really left out that I don't have any color in my name it is just boring!
That's how I feel too. I feel a little left out.
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #116
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by clublab30
That's how I feel too. I feel a little left out.
But Webkinz only need 10 posts. I think that if Webkinz got colors, it would make Gifted, Gift Guru, and Gift Coach, not special positions like they're supposed to be. That's why the colors should start at Gifted, because it takes A LOT to get there.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #117
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

You all look wonderful in navy.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #118
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Ahhh when did this change??? Wow, I look good in blue, lol Thanks Justin, this is great!!!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #119
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

First congratulations on getting blue. I am actually a little envious of all you folks, blue is one of my favorite colors. I really think this is a wonderful idea.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 04:32 PM   #120
ebkinz is FUN!
Gifted

mbug will become famous soon enough

How cool!
mbug is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange