Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 01:14 PM   #1
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Thumbs up Gifted people should have a different color name too--WE DID IT (: Gifted people are BLUE (: CONGRATS :D

We did it (: Justin listened to us and changed us BLUE! Thank you!!!

I think that Gifted people should have a different color name. People have to work really hard to become Gifted, so we should at least be noticed a little bit more. I know that Gift Guru's work harder, but maybe Gifted people could have a color like Navy. That way we won't stand out as much. But I think that we should be a little bit different than Webkinz. To become a Webkinz you just need to post, but to become Gifted people have to go through training and everything. Please consider this.

So in summary, I think that Gifted people should have a color too. I think that Lil Kinz and Webkinz should stay black because Gifted people and everything above that takes hard work. When your a Lil Kinz or Webkinz your just entering the site. So I think that we should be a bit different then the new members.

Please post if you agree with me (:

Last edited by Webkinz5929; 04-10-2009 at 08:58 PM..
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 01:18 PM   #2
\m/
Webkinz :)

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too

That's a great idea! Navy is a good color. The webkinz should have a color too. Yellow? (:
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
WhiteTerrierFan

I like this idea a lot! (:
The navy colored name is a nice idea.
I hope they will consider using it in the future on WI.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I do agree with you, navy is one of my favorite colors. I would like to see my name in it!

But I also think that Gift Gurus are ment to be looked up to, which is why they have the green color. I think this gives Gifted Members something to look forwrad too... sorta like a goal.

[rep for an awesome suggustion! ]

Last edited by Lake; 04-10-2009 at 01:21 PM..
Old 04-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #5
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by musicislife666
That's a great idea! Navy is a good color. The webkinz should have a color too. Yellow? (:
I think that Webkinz should stay black. Just because its kinda easy to become one. Not to say that Webkinz don't work hard, it's just hard to become Gifted, and even harder to become a Guru.

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
I do agree with you, navy is one of my favorite colors. I would like to see my name in it!

But I also think that Gift Gurus are ment to be looked up to, which is why they have the green color. I think this gives Gifted Members something to look forwrad too... sorta like a goal.

[rep for an awesome suggustion! ]
Thanks for the rep (:
Old 04-10-2009, 01:26 PM   #6
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

good idea, but gifted members don't really need to be that different from the rest of the WI community. Sure, it takes awhilee to be gfted, but it doesn't take too much work to have fun trading. If gifted members turn navy, then gift trainees should turn......... should turn........ uhhhhhhhh........ orange!

REP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 01:27 PM   #7
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I agree with this as well! I am trying really hard to become Gifted, and it would give me another reason to never give up
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 01:27 PM   #8
Banned
scruffy9916 is a jewel in the roughscruffy9916 is a jewel in the rough

I totally agree with you!
Old 04-10-2009, 01:28 PM   #9
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by naomiglasc
good idea, but gifted members don't really need to be that different from the rest of the WI community. Sure, it takes awhilee to be gfted, but it doesn't take too much work to have fun trading. If gifted members turn navy, then gift trainees should turn......... should turn........ uhhhhhhhh........ orange!

REP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe a brown...because Orange stands out more than green.

If we were to have different colored names, it would have to be something close to black, because Gift Gurus, mods, admins, etc, should stand out more than us

But then again, it does take more to be gifted. So maybe just starting with adding to Gifted..
Becacuse then everybody would have a different color. I think that colors should be saved for the higher ranks Gifted, Gurus, Mods, Admins, etc.

But that's just my opinion
Old 04-10-2009, 01:28 PM   #10
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz5929
Maybe a brown...because Orange stands out more than green.

If we were to have different colored names, it would have to be something close to black, because Gift Gurus, mods, admins, etc, should stand out more than us
I still think that we (the GT's) should have black, because were TRYING to become Gifted
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Closed

Tags
code orange