Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Gifted people should have a different color name too--WE DID IT (: Gifted people are BLUE (: CONGRATS :D (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/gifted-people-should-have-different-color-493316/)

Webkinz592904-10-2009 01:14 PM

Gifted people should have a different color name too--WE DID IT (: Gifted people are BLUE (: CONGRATS :D
 
We did it (: Justin listened to us and changed us BLUE! Thank you!!!

I think that Gifted people should have a different color name. People have to work really hard to become Gifted, so we should at least be noticed a little bit more. I know that Gift Guru's work harder, but maybe Gifted people could have a color like Navy. That way we won't stand out as much. But I think that we should be a little bit different than Webkinz. To become a Webkinz you just need to post, but to become Gifted people have to go through training and everything. Please consider this.

So in summary, I think that Gifted people should have a color too. I think that Lil Kinz and Webkinz should stay black because Gifted people and everything above that takes hard work. When your a Lil Kinz or Webkinz your just entering the site. So I think that we should be a bit different then the new members.

Please post if you agree with me (:

musicislife66604-10-2009 01:18 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
That's a great idea! Navy is a good color. The webkinz should have a color too. Yellow? (:

WhiteTerrierFan04-10-2009 01:18 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
I like this idea a lot! (:
The navy colored name is a nice idea.
I hope they will consider using it in the future on WI.

Lake04-10-2009 01:19 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
I do agree with you, navy is one of my favorite colors. I would like to see my name in it!

But I also think that Gift Gurus are ment to be looked up to, which is why they have the green color. I think this gives Gifted Members something to look forwrad too... sorta like a goal.

[rep for an awesome suggustion! ;)]

Webkinz592904-10-2009 01:23 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by musicislife666 (Post 13954046)
That's a great idea! Navy is a good color. The webkinz should have a color too. Yellow? (:

I think that Webkinz should stay black. Just because its kinda easy to become one. Not to say that Webkinz don't work hard, it's just hard to become Gifted, and even harder to become a Guru.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake (Post 13954073)
I do agree with you, navy is one of my favorite colors. I would like to see my name in it!

But I also think that Gift Gurus are ment to be looked up to, which is why they have the green color. I think this gives Gifted Members something to look forwrad too... sorta like a goal.

[rep for an awesome suggustion! ;)]

Thanks for the rep (:

naomiglasc04-10-2009 01:26 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
good idea, but gifted members don't really need to be that different from the rest of the WI community. Sure, it takes awhilee to be gfted, but it doesn't take too much work to have fun trading. If gifted members turn navy, then gift trainees should turn......... should turn........ uhhhhhhhh........ orange!

REP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

januarywebkinz04-10-2009 01:27 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
I agree with this as well! I am trying really hard to become Gifted, and it would give me another reason to never give up :)

scruffy991604-10-2009 01:27 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
I totally agree with you!

Webkinz592904-10-2009 01:28 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by naomiglasc (Post 13954240)
good idea, but gifted members don't really need to be that different from the rest of the WI community. Sure, it takes awhilee to be gfted, but it doesn't take too much work to have fun trading. If gifted members turn navy, then gift trainees should turn......... should turn........ uhhhhhhhh........ orange!

REP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe a brown...because Orange stands out more than green.

If we were to have different colored names, it would have to be something close to black, because Gift Gurus, mods, admins, etc, should stand out more than us

But then again, it does take more to be gifted. So maybe just starting with adding to Gifted..
Becacuse then everybody would have a different color. I think that colors should be saved for the higher ranks Gifted, Gurus, Mods, Admins, etc.

But that's just my opinion

januarywebkinz04-10-2009 01:28 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Webkinz5929 (Post 13954286)
Maybe a brown...because Orange stands out more than green.

If we were to have different colored names, it would have to be something close to black, because Gift Gurus, mods, admins, etc, should stand out more than us

I still think that we (the GT's) should have black, because were TRYING to become Gifted ;)

Webkinz592904-10-2009 01:31 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by januarywebkinz (Post 13954308)
I still think that we (the GT's) should have black, because were TRYING to become Gifted ;)

Yeah, that's how I feel too (:

And I know that Gifted people are trying to become Gift Gurus, but it still takes a lot of hard work to become Gifted. So just a little bit more recognition, like a color close to black, would be nice.

badena204-10-2009 01:35 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
I think that is a wonderful idea, but then GTs, Webkinz, and Lil'Kinz will want a color code too, and then everyone would have bright vivid colors, and then it wouldn't make GGs feel unique. People look up to GGs. Rep for the good idea, though. :)

Webkinz592904-10-2009 01:38 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by badena2 (Post 13954446)
I think that is a wonderful idea, but then GTs, Webkinz, and Lil'Kinz will want a color code too, and then everyone would have bright vivid colors, and then it wouldn't make GGs feel unique. People look up to GGs. Rep for the good idea, though. :)

Yeah, true. But I think that Gifted people deserve a color. They went through being a Lil' Kinz, a Webkinz, a Gift Trainee, and now they are going through Gifted. So i think just a color a little different would be nice.

but thanks for the comment (:

TessaKinz04-10-2009 01:41 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
I agree. I don't really think Webkinz or Lil Kinz should have a special color, because everyone is one of those at some point. The only thing I disagree with is that I think Gift Trainees should have a special color too...anything that you have to apply to be or something special like that. :)

Webkinz Mania04-10-2009 01:46 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
That's a great idea!

Lil'Kinz
Webkinz
Gift Guru
Gifted
Gift Coach
Mods
Admins

Great idea. Orange, Brown or Navy should be for Gifted!

Amymt04-10-2009 01:46 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
That would me great!

Webkinz592904-10-2009 01:47 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Webkinz Mania (Post 13954711)
That's a great idea!

Lil'Kinz
Webkinz
Gift Guru
Gifted
Gift Coach
Mods
Admins

Great idea. Orange, Brown or Navy should be for Gifted!

I was thinking Navy or Brown. That way we stand out, but we don't stand out more than the Gurus.

ilovewebkinz10004-10-2009 01:48 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
Great idea! Navy is the color I post in anyway! :)

kinzdreamer04-10-2009 01:50 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
I am a Gift Guru, but I was the exception before we had to have many more trades than we do now. Back then it wasn't too hard to become Gifted. There were no gift trainees. All you were required to do in order to open up the trading forum was post on a thread saying you have read the rules.
Now. Oh dear. You must become a Gift Trainee and work so hard to work your way up in the world of trading on WebkinzInsider. It take true effort to earn the title of Gifted. So, in other words, I believe Gifted members should stand out from the Lil'kinz and Webkinz just entering this site. Navy would be a perfect color.:thumbup:

Webkinz Mania04-10-2009 01:51 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Webkinz5929 (Post 13954775)
I was thinking Navy or Brown. That way we stand out, but we don't stand out more than the Gurus.

Yeah. I don't know about the Lil'Kinz, gold maybe since they are new?

vanvan2004-10-2009 01:51 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
Nice ideas ;D

Great job ;D

Webkinz Mania04-10-2009 01:53 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
I got an idea: maybe their username can be by their spinnies. Like orange spinnies for gifted.

S.O.S.Star04-10-2009 01:56 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
Good idea! Unfortunately it wouldn't apply to me, but I really do think it would be great for the Gifted members out there. I think this is a good idea. The other thing on my mind though is that the green color is sort of like a goal for gifted members to reach, like not only getting the status as a gift guru but to also have the amazing green username. I think it is a great feature that should be added to WI though. ;D

--Star

Webkinz Mania04-10-2009 02:13 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
I agree with you Star!

Frisco104-10-2009 02:17 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
I have to agree that webkinz should stay black.

januarywebkinz04-10-2009 02:18 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
I think that the Webkinz, Little Kinz, and GT's should stay black, because, to be a GT you need to have 50 good posts, which you should do anyway. But, to pass being a GT you have to have serious commitment and dedication to WI, which means that you should have another color :)

badena204-10-2009 02:20 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Webkinz5929 (Post 13954507)
Yeah, true. But I think that Gifted people deserve a color. They went through being a Lil' Kinz, a Webkinz, a Gift Trainee, and now they are going through Gifted. So i think just a color a little different would be nice.

but thanks for the comment (:

Yes, but they could also go through being a GG. ;) Besides, some gifted people don't trade, and I know some who do not want to be Gifted anymore. Webkinz and Lil'Kinz work hard at posts too, and even someone with less than 10 posts could work their hardest, so then they would deserve a color too. :)

Marley_is_love04-10-2009 02:20 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Webkinz5929 (Post 13953957)
Lil Kinz
Webkinz
Gift Trainee
Gifted
Gift Guru
Gift Coach
Moderator/Super Moderator
Administrator

I agree. But I think all but lil kinz should get a color. More like this:
Lil Kinz
Webkinz
Gift Trainee
Gifted
Gift Guru
Gift Coach
Moderator/Super Moderator
Administrator

januarywebkinz04-10-2009 02:22 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marley_is_love (Post 13955608)
I agree. But I think all but lil kinz should get a color. More like this:
Lil Kinz
Webkinz
Gift Trainee
Gifted
Gift Guru
Gift Coach
Moderator/Super Moderator
Administrator

I don't think that EVERYONE should get a color :P Because that would completely defeat the purpose.

Webkinz592904-10-2009 02:22 PM

Re: Gifted people should have a different color name too
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marley_is_love (Post 13955608)
I agree. But I think all but lil kinz should get a color. More like this:
Lil Kinz
Webkinz
Gift Trainee
Gifted
Gift Guru
Gift Coach
Moderator/Super Moderator
Administrator

Yeah, but then it seems like becoming Gifted isn't even special.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC