Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 08:14 PM   #1
geckogurl18
Gift Trainee

azureskies is on a distinguished road

Default Gifted

I have been a WI member for 15 days now. I have been a webkinz member for 2 years, as of 2/14. I have around 64 posts. Could someone do whatever needs to be done so I can be gifted? Thanks!

Azure

---------- azureskies added 5 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

I feel so alone!

---------- azureskies added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Oh no. SO alone.

Last edited by azureskies; 02-10-2008 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2008, 08:15 PM   #2
Gifted

elmocutie38 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Gifted

go to this thread....

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...58.html?t=4358
elmocutie38 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2008, 08:19 PM   #3
vnewtnew5
Gift Guru

vnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant future

In order to become gifted, you have to apply on the Fair Exchange Policies thread at the top of this forum. You must read through all of it, make sure you understand it and then post in the thread that you have read the rules, understood them and agree to abide by them. Then it can take up to 4 days to find out. If you search the FAQ's you'll find more info. Good Luck!!

vnew
vnewtnew is offline Female
Old 02-10-2008, 09:37 PM   #4
magnum600
Gifted
bonadewski is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant wait to get gifted im only half there
Old 02-10-2008, 09:39 PM   #5
Gift Guru

hsid is on a distinguished road

it's really fun being gifted ( also addictive!!! lol )

yea what vnewtnew said.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:47 PM   #6
tyray18
Gifted
tybec is on a distinguished road

My number one suggestion would be Don't be in a hurry to be gifted. Gifting is a privilege that takes very serious. Your post not only need be helpful but they need to have content. As you can see I am over the 200 posts and I am still not gifted. I applied and in my mod notes it suggested I have more content to my post. I applied a few weeks ago and I have decided to not be in a hurry. Read the threads everyday and help where you can. You may not know all the answers, very few do.. offer your suggestions and when you do become gifted it will be well worth it..
Old 02-10-2008, 09:51 PM   #7
My mommy says I'm
Gifted

Alyyxoxo has a spectacular aura about

did you agree to the rules of the ge? you need to do that and then wait about a week. you need at least 50 posts.
Closed