Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 06:43 AM   #1
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Gift Trainees should have color usernames too.

Hello everyone, I was thinking, since Mods., Admins., Gift Gurus, Gifted members, and Gift

Coaches all get color usernames, why don't Gift Trainees? We worked hard to get to that status

too, and I think we deserve a color username that shows we are a little more above average. I

think this would be a good idea. Please, try to be nice if you post here. Thank you Rejewal for everything. I take back what I said in the 5th post, I was in a hurry. Thank you for

reading, if you did!

Last edited by wowewe; 04-21-2009 at 07:17 AM..
wowewe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 06:46 AM   #2
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Gift Trainees should have color usernames too.

Yeah! I do agree with you : )

I think it would look nice in maybe dark green or something.

You're totally right

- Ciara

Sorry, my computer won't let me give you rep! : ( But I was going to.

- Ciara

- Ciara
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 06:47 AM   #3
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I don't think so because then everyone would want a colored name, and the higher statuses wouldn't be as special.

Also, you do work hard, but you're working hard to be gifted. The blue name is your reward for doing all you're doing now. (does that make sense?) All you had to do to become a trainee was apply and have 50 good posts, and I know it's hard to get chosen sometimes, but it really wasn't that hard to become a trainee. Just my opinion.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 06:48 AM   #4
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with TexasGirl. That'd make the higher ranks less special to see, and make then feel like they didn't work as hard.
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 06:49 AM   #5
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by dizzyfish101
Yeah! I do agree with you : )

I think it would look nice in maybe dark green or something.

You're totally right

- Ciara

- Ciara

- Ciara
Thanks for posting! I was thinking maybe an orange or a light blue, because Gift Gurus already have green. That's Ok. A post is well appriciated.
View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I don't think so because then everyone would want a colored name, and the higher statuses wouldn't be as special.

Also, you do work hard, but you're working hard to be gifted. The blue name is your reward for doing all you're doing now. (does that make sense?) All you had to do to become a trainee was apply and have 50 good posts, and I know it's hard to get chosen sometimes, but it really wasn't that hard to become a trainee. Just my opinion.
I understand. That's true. But Webkinz are just members who have more than 10 posts, so they didn't really do that much HARD work(no offense all Webkinz). Yep. Good opinion!

View Post Originally Posted by mouse4
I'm with TexasGirl. That'd make the higher ranks less special to see, and make then feel like they didn't work as hard.
It would, wouldn't it.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 07:13 AM   #6
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
Thanks for posting! I was thinking maybe an orange or a light blue, because Gift Gurus already have green. That's Ok. A post is well appriciated.

I understand. That's true. But Webkinz are just members who have more than 10 posts, so they didn't really do that much HARD work(no offense all Webkinz). Yep. Good opinion!

It would, wouldn't it.
Ok, first off don't take this the wrong way but to say "Webkinz are just members who have more than 10 posts" is a little condesending. There are many people here on WI that have thousands of posts they are webkinz and they are huge contributers to the boards, they choose not to join the gifted program. So that is not a very fair statement, they work VERY hard to be contributing members on WI! Without them WI wouldn't be the wonderful community it is.

A colour doesn't make anyone any more important than any one else. I am no more important than the lil' kinz that just joined yesterday...we are all just as important to WI! Together we are what makes WI the wonderful family it is.

If you are wanting a colour and are a gift trainee have a little patience the average person is only a trainee for 2 weeks sometimes 3 so if you put some work forward and do a good job you will be rewarded for your efforts. And if it is a colour you want you will be rewarded a colour in no time at all

I joined here, and was qualified for the gift trainee program within 2 and a half weeks of joining so to say that I worked harder or was somehow a better member would be a poor statement to make, what I did work hard at is becoming gifted, so that would be more deserving of a reward than just appling to be a trainee...some trainee's become trainee's then never work towards becoming gifted deciding that it is too much work to become gifted, so why would they suddenly become more important than someone who has thousands of posts and works hard being a contributing member to our community?? Again I will say a title or colour doesn't make you any more important than anyone else, we are all just as important in making WI the amazing community it is
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 07:16 AM   #7
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Rejewal
Ok, first off don't take this the wrong way but to say "Webkinz are just members who have more than 10 posts" is a little condesending. There are many people here on WI that have thousands of posts they are webkinz and they are huge contributers to the boards, they choose not to join the gifted program. So that is not a very fair statement, they work VERY hard to be contributing members on WI! Without them WI wouldn't be the wonderful community it is.

A colour doesn't make anyone any more important than any one else. I am no more important than the lil' kinz that just joined yesterday...we are all just as important to WI! Together we are what makes WI the wonderful family it is.

If you are wanting a colour and are a gift trainee have a little patience the average person is only a trainee for 2 weeks sometimes 3 so if you put some work forward and do a good job you will be rewarded for your efforts. And if it is a colour you want you will be rewarded a colour in no time at all

I joined here, and was qualified for the gift trainee program within 2 and a half weeks of joining so to say that I worked harder or was somehow a better member would be a poor statement to make, what I did work hard at is becoming gifted, so that would be more deserving of a reward than just appling to be a trainee...some trainee's become trainee's then never work towards becoming gifted deciding that it is too much work to become gifted, so why would they suddenly become more important than someone who has thousands of posts and works hard being a contributing member to our community?? Again I will say a title or colour doesn't make you any more important than anyone else, we are all just as important in making WI the amazing community it is
You're right. Sorry, I was in a hurry(first paragraph xD). You're right, we are only training. We will get a color soon enough. Whoa, that's fast. That's right. I'm sorry, I was hurrying. Thanks for taking your time to make such a long post!! Thank you.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 07:23 AM   #8
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
You're right. Sorry, I was in a hurry(first paragraph xD). You're right, we are only training. We will get a color soon enough. Whoa, that's fast. That's right. I'm sorry, I was hurrying. Thanks for taking your time to make such a long post!! Thank you.
Dear you are not "just a trainee" you are a trainee!!! Remove the word just that makes it sound like you are less, a trainee is a big deal it means you are working towards a goal, nothing wrong with that at all! It is an honour to be a trainee I know you are in a hurry trust me anyone who worked towards getting in the "big ge" knows how anxious we get But looking at your gift points your almost there!!! Way to go!!!
Rejewal is offline Female
Closed