Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 08:01 PM   #11
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: gift trainee's colors

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I can't argue with that, but still, wouldn't the forum be really crowded with colors then? Almost every status will have their own color and I'm sure the new members would be pretty confused.

GTs already have something that sets them apart from Webkinz, star colors. Webkinz have silver and GT's have a blueish tint.
I agree, but I dont get what you are saying about the stars?
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2010, 08:03 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I like this idea, but I think Clara has a good point.

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
This has been suggested before but the reason that GTs don't have a color is to encourage them to work really hard to become Gifted and get their navy blue username. It is an incentive to keep people from taking there good old time and crowding the GT area. There is only so much room there.

I can't wait until you go navy. Good luck.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 08:03 PM   #13
I Wiki

purplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond repute

I disagree for two reasons.

1. There are tons of gift trainees, the new color would be everywhere.

2. It's kinda simple getting to gift trainee, unlike getting to gift guru or gifted.If you found it hard getting enough "non fluff posts" your trying TO hard. Making helpful or thoughtful posts should not be hard, it's something that's nice that you should automanicly do, even if your not applying for gift trainee.
purplemonster80 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 08:04 PM   #14
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
They have it in the FAQ...

Quote:
Webkinz get this color star:
Click the image to open in full size.

Gifted users get this color star:

Gift Gurus get this color star:
But now, looking at your Gifted stars, GoldenDoodle's GT stars, and regular Webkinz stars, they all look the same. Maybe it's just me...
Old 05-30-2010, 08:05 PM   #15
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
Still though, I'm sure you remember the time when you were excited to become a GT remembering what a difficult journey it was, having a new color, even if it's just slightly different, would be great!

Even if it's just a bit darker or lighter black, it would make all the difference!

I know, but being a GT is special too. Any GT would tell you that.

Nor have I, but I don't really see any blue, so maybe that's why I haven' noticed.
Yes it is, but being Gifted or GG is even better! I should know I was GT twice!
Old 05-30-2010, 08:05 PM   #16

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
I dont understand either...I didnt notice any blue tint when I compared. And what if a webkinz became a GT a bit later then others (when they get rainbows, for example) they would sitll look just like a webkinz, only it says GT instead of webkinz.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:06 PM   #17
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

They do. xD And in the picture you showed... I didn't see GT stars, I only saw Gifted.
I think the GT stars are the same as the Webkinz stars?
Old 05-30-2010, 08:07 PM   #18

Yes, but most GTs I know are so excited and want to move up quickly.

I disagree with #2. I know people who have applied 7 times that deserved it more than anyone.
I also disaggree with #2, I am working very hard to get good posts to become a GT, and it is VERY hard.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:07 PM   #19
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
I dont understand either...I didnt notice any blue tint when I compared. And what if a webkinz became a GT a bit later then others (when they get rainbows, for example) they would sitll look just like a webkinz, only it says GT instead of webkinz.
Yep, I know! I dont notice and color changes!
Old 05-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #20
I Wiki

purplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, but most GTs I know are so excited and want to move up quickly.

I disagree with #2. I know people who have applied 7 times that deserved it more than anyone.
What do you mean by deserves it? If they deserved it, they would have been selected?

I mean, I think so......I'm confused.
purplemonster80 is offline Female
Closed