Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2007, 02:49 PM   #1
Ask Me For It Please
Gifted

CheerChick124 is on a distinguished road

Default gift exchange

what is a gift exchange and why cant i do itt?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2007, 02:50 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: gift exchange

A gift exchange is something to trade you items on webkinz world. You need 50 posts, and have had to agree to the rules of the gift exchange to become gifted. You also have to be a member for two weeks.
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 09-18-2007, 02:58 PM   #3
Ask Me For It Please
Gifted

CheerChick124 is on a distinguished road

Default gifty exchange

how do you do a gift exchange!?
Old 09-18-2007, 02:59 PM   #4
jennanoelle

Default Re: gifty exchange

you have to be a memeber for 2 weeks and have 50 posts
Old 09-18-2007, 03:02 PM   #5
hawianstar, boxer29
Gift Guru

hawianstar is on a distinguished road

Default Re: gifty exchange

once u get 50 posts and have been a member for 2 weeks then u can read the rules for the gift exchange and in that thread u can post that u have read and will follow the rules
Old 09-18-2007, 05:44 PM   #6
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

First, you must have been a member for at least 2 weeks (which you have). You also must have 50 helpful posts. These can not be fluff posts. They will be reviewed by a moderator, so make sure they are good! If you are accepted into the gift exchange you will receive a pm. Then you will have access! This can take up to about 2 days, so be patient

---What is a fluff post?: They are meaningless posts that are unnecessary.
--Ex: Hi! I like Webkinz! I like pie! Your Funny! Hihihihihhihihihihi
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 09-18-2007, 06:29 PM   #7
pandapawn43

A Gift Exchange is a place where you can trade items (not webkinz codes) through Kinz Post on Webkinz world. you can make a thread with your wants & haves and people may visit your thread if they have something you want and something that you have. You can also visit others. To visit the Gift Exchange you must be Gifted. To get Gifted you have to agree to the rules of the Gift Exchange >HERE<. Then you have to be a member for more than 2 weeks (which you have). Then you have to post 50 and up (no fluff posts). Need more help PM me! Oh yes and fluff posts are posts that are totally random to the subject given. Like I like pie!!!!hitfohf;hf;! Hiihhhiiii! I like webkinz so much!

Last edited by pandapawn43; 09-18-2007 at 06:32 PM..
Closed