Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #11
mad bball skillz
Gift Trainee

Thundergirl08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Gift Exchange

So how do i "Get Gifted" this is really confusing 4 me i'm new so some one please HELP ME!!!

---------- Thundergirl08 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Please This All Looks Very Fun!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Thundergirl08; 03-11-2008 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2008, 07:12 PM   #12
Ask.
Gifted

luis is on a distinguished road

Ok you must go here http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
and say you agree to the rules but before that you must have 50 post you need 48 more and need to have been here for 2 weeks and i guess it takes a while for them to accept you as a gift trainee good luck.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:45 PM   #13
Gift Trainee

Tinkebell161 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just be patient
Old 03-14-2008, 05:16 PM   #14
mad bball skillz
Gift Trainee

Thanks, hey look, 47 left lol thanks tho
Old 03-14-2008, 05:30 PM   #15
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Part of the reason why it is taking a bit longer now to get gifted is the training process. They only have so many gift coaches, and they really want to make certain that gift trainees are comfortable with the ins and outs of the process.

I am a fairly new gifted member, accepted as gifted just before they started the gifted trainee program. While I learned first from watching others do their trades and then from doing my own, I can see how guidance would have helped me early on.

As for it being a bit complicated to become gifted, yes it is. But it is totally worth it. The gift exchange is the best forum on WI. Lots of good people, and a chance to exchange stuff you don't want for stuff you do. It has been a totally positive experience for me so far.

Here's hoping that all of you get there soon! And when you do, feel free to look me up and say hi. I'll be looking for you!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 05:43 PM   #16
mad bball skillz
Gift Trainee

Hey hmmmmmm wat do u mean by trainee? thanks 2
Old 03-14-2008, 07:38 PM   #17
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Okay, for those of you who are confused about the whole gift process, here is the thread that explains it ALL:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

I really hope that this helps!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 08:09 PM   #18
starr ♥
Webkinz :)

superstarr3008 is on a distinguished road

No there isn't a time limit but before you apply you must have 50 good imfirative post and have been a member for 2 weeks!!
I applied and am still waiting!
Hope you become a gift trainee soon!

Superstarr3008
Old 03-14-2008, 08:36 PM   #19
mad bball skillz
Gift Trainee

Thanks Peoples!!!!! Alot!!!! and i mean alot!!!! ttyl , thundergirl
Old 03-14-2008, 10:05 PM   #20
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I applied on the 8th....hoping to hear soon!
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed