Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 07:02 AM   #41
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

Default Re: -:-Gift Coach Day! -:- Make it official!!!

This is such a nice thread to read, and things like this are part of what makes me treasure the WI community so much.

I can say from personal experience that gift coaching can be a LOT of work. That group of members (the coaches) are truly teachers at heart... and I say that with the utmost respect. They are patient, knowledgeable, warm, encouraging... I could go on and on.

Thanks to everyone who has supported this idea. I love it. Not because you want to include past GCs, but because sharing the love and enjoyment of WW is what it's all about here and ideas like this are perfect for that.
JacksMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 07:09 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

That's a great idea. We should have holidays here like this one.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 04-22-2009, 07:11 AM   #43
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Wonderful idea! My GC is juggling many GTs, and new Gifted members. I'm sure it's stressful for her(Jennielou). I would LOVE to take that stress of for one day. Maybe the GCs wouldn't have to coach that day and Mods. could take over or something? Or maybe GGs(gift gurus) could help them for that day and for one day they'd be allowed to view the TS. I don't know, just a suggestion. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 07:15 AM   #44
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Were does the line start to vote for this?!? I just recently got through the trainee program, and I have to say that ALL the gift coaches were all so very helpful. I was so impressed to see the time and consideration these people put into their trainee's. I truly agree that they need there own special day, because with out there dedication and hard work were would the GE even be?? Thank you to ALL the GC, both past and present, you all ROCK!!!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 08:53 AM   #45
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
Maybe the GCs wouldn't have to coach that day and Mods. could take over or something?
I love the SPIRIT of that idea, but on that day who will moderate the site? Trust me when I tell you that moderators keep busy here, too.

Also, I think it's important to remember that the coaches develop relationships with their trainees, which is part of why they are so effective at what they do. It's not so easy to step in for one day.

Speaking as a former coach and knowing the other coaches the way I do, I believe that threads like this -- along with your sincere appreciation for their work -- is really all they want.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 09:05 AM   #46
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Luv luv LUV the idea! I do remember my GC, bskrmom, and all of the other GCs answering my millions of questions with their (apparently) unlimited patience. I also remember JacksMom (who is now mod, congratz!) looking over my Training GE, and leaving thoughtful notes and suggestions for me. They devote so much of their time on WI to their trainees, a day of appreciation seems hardly enough. Same w/ the mods and admins, though. They all work very hard to keep WI such a fun and safe place, they also deserve some gratitude.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go sending WI bucks to all the GCs (and previous ones) I know.
~♥~ Catherine ~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 09:46 AM   #47
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

It is so nice to see the spirit of WI spreading! As a coach I can tell you that a PM or message from one of my old trainees always puts a smile on my face. Knowing they still remember me fondly is so special!

I also want to add that I consider all the trainees special people. They take the time to go through the training program and if I can help in any way it always makes me feel great. So a pat on the back to all those trainees out there and to all you who are working towards getting into the training program!
Old 04-22-2009, 10:11 AM   #48
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

It's sounds corny, but I truly mean it.
I thank EVERYONE for their wonderful ideas and support.
And that is why I love being a part of WI!

I applaud all those who wish to be part of the trainee program
and work very hard to do their best to get into the GTS
and continue their work once they are there in the GTS to move forward in the GE.

When you think about the GE, GTS look at from the perspective what skills
you can use from the GE and the GTS in your Real Life.

For those still in school, yes, I mean Math (No groaning please lol)
but also better typing, grammar and communication skills.

The concept of understanding negotiation skills,
(how do think Donald Trump and Bill Gates got rich?)
How to let someone know gracefully and politely
that you are turning down their offer.

After all Math, manners and research make you a better trader.

For those of us, who struggle with balancing our checkbooks..
if we can balance out a trade of priceless retireds down to the last kc...
we should take pride in that and next month maybe the checkbook will balance

For all of us, at all levels, we have time management skills.
How much time do we have for trades
before we need to homework, make supper, and etc?

Because we have all these skills and talents,
WI and the GE are great place to hang out and have fun..
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 10:18 AM   #49

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Thank you all for your kind words and support! I can't speak for all the other coaches, but I know that is all I ever want or need. - I love what I do & Helping you all out .

I appreciate it very much when you all come to visit my profile or send me a message, it can be such a pick me up and a tiriing day! The hardest part is not feeling like you can put as much time as you want into it, knowing that you have real life things to do as well, lol.

You all are awesome, I enjoy putting in time for you all and helping you learn this process.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 10:35 AM   #50
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by JacksMom
I love the SPIRIT of that idea, but on that day who will moderate the site? Trust me when I tell you that moderators keep busy here, too.

Also, I think it's important to remember that the coaches develop relationships with their trainees, which is part of why they are so effective at what they do. It's not so easy to step in for one day.

Speaking as a former coach and knowing the other coaches the way I do, I believe that threads like this -- along with your sincere appreciation for their work -- is really all they want.
Yes, all the staff here work so hard to make this the wonderful site it is, I am so lucky to be a member on here. I know that my GC lilbrat1, works hard, as do all the other kind GC's at what they do

View Post Originally Posted by katey3007
It is so nice to see the spirit of WI spreading! As a coach I can tell you that a PM or message from one of

my old trainees always puts a smile on my face. Knowing they still remember me fondly is so special!

I also want to add that I consider all the trainees special people. They take the time to go through the training programr on here. osti and if I can help in any way it always makes me feel great. So a pat on the back to all those trainees out there and to all you who are working towards getting into the training program!

Aw! Thanks for posting Katey
Thanks for p
View Post Originally Posted by wildhare1357
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

It's sounds corny, but I truly mean it.
I thank EVERYONE for their wonderful ideas and support.
And that is why I love being a part of WI!

I applaud all those who wish to be part of the trainee program
and work very hard to do their best to get into the GTS
and continue their work once they are there in the GTS to move forward in the GE.

When you think about the GE, GTS look at from the perspective what skills
you can use from the GE and the GTS in your Real Life.

For those still in school, yes, I mean Math (No groaning please lol)
but also better typing, grammar and communication skills.

The concept of understanding negotiation skills,
(how do think Donald Trump and Bill Gates got rich?)
How to let someone know gracefully and politely
that you are turning down their offer.

After all Math, manners and research make you a better trader.

For those of us, who struggle with balancing our checkbooks..
if we can balance out a trade of priceless retireds down to the last kc...
we should take pride in that and next month maybe the checkbook will balance

For all of us, at all levels, we have time management skills.
How much time do we have for trades
before we need to homework, make supper, and etc?

Because we have all these skills and talents,
WI and the GE are great place to hang out and have fun..
Yes, it is a great learning experience, and I know that without our teachers we would be no where, thanks wildhare!

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Thank you all for your kind words and support! I can't speak for all the other coaches, but I know that is all I ever want or need. - I love what I do & Helping you all out .

I appreciate it very much when you all come to visit my profile or send me a message, it can be such a pick me up and a tiriing day! The hardest part is not feeling like you can put as much time as you want into it, knowing that you have real life things to do as well, lol.

You all are awesome, I enjoy putting in time for you all and helping you learn this process.
Well thats all we try to do is give back some kindness you've shown us Thanks for posting MissGnomie!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coce orange, code orange, disneymum rox!, gc day!!!, gc's rock!, gcd, hailee, jacksmom-the ultimate gc!, katey3007isthebestgc, kateyrox!, lilbrat1 is awesome!, thanks mommaluvsmush!, thanx bskrmom!~wl321♥, ttgttg is the best