Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 06:49 PM   #31
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: -:-Gift Coach Day! -:- Make it official!!!

Here is the first thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...on-day-425137/
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #32
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's a great idea!
My GC TTGTTG [yay! mod status] and my
new one mommaluvsmush... DESERVE
along with other GC's, to have this day.
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 06:52 PM   #33
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm all for it!!!!!!!!!!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 06:52 PM   #34
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

November 23rd is official GC day
Old 04-21-2009, 07:40 PM   #35
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

That is a wonderful idea I have nothing but respect for the GC's. They are so kind and helpful with me, even if they are not GC, they still help and trade with me! They are so kind and patient, it is amazing. My first GC (now a mod ) TTGTTG, was so patient when I must have made a million mistakes! This is an amazing idea!

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
November 23rd is official GC day
Glad there is a day!
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 09:57 PM   #36
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

so there already is a GC day?

did Justin okay it?
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 09:59 PM   #37
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by xoxomemexoxo
That is a wonderful idea I have nothing but respect for the GC's. They are so kind and helpful with me, even if they are not GC, they still help and trade with me! They are so kind and patient, it is amazing. My first GC (now a mod ) TTGTTG, was so patient when I must have made a million mistakes! This is an amazing idea!

Glad there is a day!
Same here

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
so there already is a GC day?

did Justin okay it?
Yes, I'm pretty sure it is. Check out the first post of the thread I posted.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:08 PM   #38
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Nick 1
What do gift coaches do? Sorry, I'm new here (:
Hi, Nick 1! Welcome to WI!

I'm sure you'll find this place comfortable and accepting. There's lots of information to be found so look around. Be sure to check out the Rules and FAQs links at the top of the pages. And don't forget to ask questions.

To answer your question: WI has set up an environment where members can trade items with others and be sure that they will not be ripped off. In order to make sure everyone is following the same rules each person who wants to be able to trade in the Gift Exchange (or GE) must apply to become a Gift Trainee (or GT). When the member has met the requirements to become a GT s/he is then given a Gift Coach (or GC) who will help the member set up her/his GE and learn the proper etiquette to conduct a trade. When the GC is sure that you are aware of how to handle yourself in a trading situation, the GC nominates you to "graduate" to the "big GE" and become Gifted. One can aspire to go furture and meet the requirements to become a Gift Guru (or GG.) It's been a blast so far.

Guess I'll have to mark November 23 on my calendar.

beekay

My First and My Favorite
beekay is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 10:12 PM   #39
Gift Guru

teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!

I think this is such an awesome idea! My giftcoach, MissGnomie, was the most wonderful, supportive and patient person I have met. I would love a special day to acknowledge all she and the other gc's have done for all of us over the years!!!!
teacup0819 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 10:27 PM   #40
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

thank you for posting tea cup
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coce orange, code orange, disneymum rox!, gc day!!!, gc's rock!, gcd, hailee, jacksmom-the ultimate gc!, katey3007isthebestgc, kateyrox!, lilbrat1 is awesome!, thanks mommaluvsmush!, thanx bskrmom!~wl321♥, ttgttg is the best