Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 02:45 PM   #11
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: -:-Gift Coach Day! -:- Make it official!!!

thanks for posting ergoiam
runlikethewind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #12
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

i totally agree my gift coach was TTGTG she was awesome and i love her.
trueblue is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 02:51 PM   #13
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

who doesn't love their GC
Old 04-21-2009, 02:52 PM   #14
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

I think that is the most amazing idea I ever heard. I am not a gift trainee so I do not have a gift coach but they must work really hard and they should be appreciated more. And the gift coaches who are not gift coaches anymore should definitely be included. I mean, they did work really hard with the gift trainees before they stopped being a gift coach.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:57 PM   #15
♥♥
Gifted

yes I am sure they did Thanks for posting
Old 04-21-2009, 02:59 PM   #16
Peace <3 Summer
Webkinz :)

sarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond repute

thats a good idea!
sarah21 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 03:06 PM   #17
I eatz
Webkinz :)

Iciee has a spectacular aura about

Awesome idea! Right now I'm trrying to get good posts to be a Gift Trainiee but Gift Coaches are trainging.. what, more than one person at a time. I probably couldn't handle it. If you think about it, ALOT of people are really counting on you to get the job done.
They're just like your school teacher. Like, at my school, we always have teacher appreciation day where we give our teacher gifts!
I really like this idea!
Iciee is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 03:08 PM   #18
♥♥
Gifted

thank you sarah

Thank you Iciee! And good luck on becoming a GT
Old 04-21-2009, 03:08 PM   #19
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Sounds like a great idea! From what I have heard, and from the ones I know, the GCs are awesome people, who manage to train GTs, post on the forum, and manage their profiles etc all at the same time. They are some of the nicest and most experienced members, and they deserve some sort of reward
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 04-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #20
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I think this would be a great thing! I am not a GT or gifted so I have never had a GC, but I am friends with one and I know they must work really really hard.
I agree that all of them should be honored not just the current ones.
greta Idea!
muzicfreak is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coce orange, code orange, disneymum rox!, gc day!!!, gc's rock!, gcd, hailee, jacksmom-the ultimate gc!, katey3007isthebestgc, kateyrox!, lilbrat1 is awesome!, thanks mommaluvsmush!, thanx bskrmom!~wl321♥, ttgttg is the best