Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 10:54 AM   #71
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Gift Coach Appretiation Day! :]

I love this idea! I surely never would have made it without my wonderful gift coach, Tamster, & her fill-ins for when she was away--the lovable pandyma618 & wise & kind legal cat. Actually, all the adjectives I used would apply to all 3 of these GCs! I' so thankful to them all! Can't wait for Nov.23! (This is virtual Scotchy's love interest--Sweetney>)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 11:07 AM   #72
Webkinz :)
LollipopQueen is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that this idea would be perfect! Another celebration!!!
LollipopQueen is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 11:25 AM   #73
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting everyone!
Desigher is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 11:42 AM   #74
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

I think that this is a great idea! Without the gift coaches guiding and helping us we wouldn't get to be gifted! Thank you to my gift coach k2ramal!
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 11:49 AM   #75
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SunflwerGrl04
I think that this is a great idea! Without the gift coaches guiding and helping us we wouldn't get to be gifted! Thank you to my gift coach k2ramal!
Thanks for posting!
Old 11-18-2008, 11:52 AM   #76
Gift Guru

enny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guide

i looooooooove my gift coach Legalcat. Legalcat rocks the casbah!

YAY legalcat, thanks for all that you do!
enny26 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 12:30 PM   #77
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by enny26
i looooooooove my gift coach Legalcat. Legalcat rocks the casbah!

YAY legalcat, thanks for all that you do!
Thanks for posting!
Old 11-18-2008, 01:30 PM   #78
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Well, I can say Disneymum has been great! It's been wonderful to have someone to ask questions or just make sure I have the right things in the right places. I'm sure it is a ton of work, so that is truly appreciated!

An appreciation day once a month may be good, since there are new people in and out so quickly, it seems! At least that way, there isn't 11 months of people that don't have the chance to express their feelings for their GC.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 01:58 PM   #79
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

This would be a great way to show our appreciation to the coaches .I was even thinking that we could even send our gift coaches who trained us a special gift like for instance 3psf's or 3 recipe foods .what do you think?
jum is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 02:04 PM   #80
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by jum
This would be a great way to show our appreciation to the coaches .I was even thinking that we could even send our gift coaches who trained us a special gift like for instance 3psf's or 3 recipe foods .what do you think?
Wonderful idea! I'll add it to the first post. (Giving you credit. )
Closed