Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 07:46 AM   #61
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Gift Coach Appretiation Day! :]

I would like to thank disneymum for all of her hard work and patenice. THANKS! =D
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 07:49 AM   #62
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Oh what a great idea! I am so amazed at how much time gift coaches give when they have very busy lives of their own. Without them, trading wouldn't be possible. Please count me in!
Shanti is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 08:18 AM   #63
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peacock Noodle
I think this is a great idea.
I think it should be tradition that a new Gift Trainee in each new "batch" declares an appreciation day for that month. That puts some ownership onto us GT's, and it becomes FUN...SPONTANEOUS..not just a duty.....

Okay, so I will start. *ahem*
I declare that GC Appreciation Day for November is SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23RD. This would kick off Thanksgiving week!!!

I will be giving my gift coach, Angelkte, a special shout out on this day!

Okay, so what do you all think?

Peacock Noodle
Yes, that's perfect! the TGE and the GE can celebrate!
Desigher is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:00 AM   #64
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

WOOHOO!! That is a GREAT idea!!!!! I can't wait until the first one!!! GO GIFT COACHES!!!
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:01 AM   #65
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

What a fantastic idea. The gift coaches are awesome and deserve a special day to celebrate all they do.
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:01 AM   #66
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webkingirl9819
WOOHOO!! That is a GREAT idea!!!!! I can't wait until the first one!!! GO GIFT COACHES!!!
Thank you! The first one is November 23rd.

---------- Desigher added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Momzkinza
What a fantastic idea. The gift coaches are awesome and deserve a special day to celebrate all they do.
Thanks for commenting!

Last edited by Desigher; 11-18-2008 at 09:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Desigher is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:15 AM   #67
Trade with me! I'm a
Gifted

Skibunee is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree!! the GC's are so giving of their time and patience, a Special Day for them would be such a nice way to show appreciation!!
Reps to you!
Skibunee is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:23 AM   #68
Gifted

Plainlyme will become famous soon enough

What a wonderful idea! Since I will be working, I would like to take this opportunity to say a special thank you to those that helped me get through the training program. It has been a while, and I know that there are new ones, such as legalcat and pandyma618. I know that legal cat is wonderful from my experiences with her after escaping, I mean being promoted from the program. I actually went through the program with pandyma618 and know that you could not find a more generous trader besides being a wonderful person...same for legalcat.

My gift coach was mommamia3...fantastic and I could not have made it without her! Big hugs to you!

Others who helped me above and beyond the call of duty...Disneymum, commodore, k2ramal, and DoobiesDad.

Others who gave so generously of their time to encourage and support - COWS4YOU, Uppies, and mom2hnemi.

Then there is one who deserves a class all by herself. She is the one that I still run to with problems and she is always, always there for me....Gingerly.

Unless you have been through the program, I am not sure that you realize the effort that everyone puts into it - from the Administrators, the Moderators, the Gift Coaches, and the Trainees.
So to all of those who give your valuable time, a thank you from the bottom of my heart.
To those who have survived the program, a big congratulations and the best of luck with your trading!

Take care,
Plainlyme
Old 11-18-2008, 09:53 AM   #69
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I want to thank Katey3007. I just want to say thanks for helping me. You have given me advice and guidance that has allowed me to learn how to be the best trader I can be. I also want to send a thank you out to the other gift coaches that have traded with me, and helped me practice all the rules of the GE. Thanks.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 10:24 AM   #70
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Yes, I think this is a wonderful idea. They all are so kind and patient when we are are learning. I wish to thank Tamster for training and to thank all the other Gift Coaches who have all helped when I had a question. Also thank you to the admin staff, when I had a question. WI team is the best..
Babs is offline Female
Closed