Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 05:20 PM   #91

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: Gift Coach Appretiation Day! :]

aww luv the gift coaches.. they are such wonderful people and friends you know i love what you guys do !
MissGnomie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 06:59 PM   #92
Isabellab
Gifted

zoeann45 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeann45 has a spectacular aura about

That sounds like a great idea! It would be nice for us to show them how mush we appreciate what they have done
zoeann45 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 07:31 PM   #93
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by TTGTTG
Peek A Boo!

So sweet that you guys/gals appreciate us!

Means alot to all of us to know that we are making a difference.

Thank you
Thanks for posting TTG! (and everyone else!)
I never though this thread would get so big!
Desigher is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 07:35 PM   #94
Umm..IDK! xDD
Webkinz :)

[xo] Soccer♥ is on a distinguished road

I agree! It would be a great day! Especially since they have done so much to help members, and they are continuing to do so. I hope that the Mods and Admins will end up using this idea. Greatly, Fantastic idea! LOL Thank for the awesome idea, I hope a mod or admin comes and sees this so it will hopefully happen.

-Soccer
[xo] Soccer♥ is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 07:38 PM   #95
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I just started today, but Disneymum is my Gift Coach. I'd love to thank her for taking me as her trainee, and I'm sure we'll have a blast together, and I can tell we're going to be good friends; very thankful for her!!! Thank you so much to Legalcat for our delightful chats through profile messages, and I'm sure she's a wonderful GC, and she's a great friend. All the GC's do a wonderful job.

Last edited by smvmonkey; 11-18-2008 at 07:46 PM..
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 08:05 PM   #96
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting you two!
Desigher is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 10:00 PM   #97
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

What an awesome thread this has become! I just got the nod to move up and was wondering how to show my appreciation, so the timing on the GC Appreciation day couldn't be better.
Maybe someone talented in the Avie/Siggy field could design a little motif to be posted to help remind us all?
And I wouldn't want to put any one coach above another *cough*{disneymumisthebestcoachthateverlived}
so I'd like to thank them all.
jw5436 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 10:40 PM   #98
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Great thread idea Desigher!!

I have just become gifted very recently myself and that was thanks to my wonderful GC katey3007! She was always there to help me and I know if I was to ask her a question today she would still respond right away! I have noticed that all GCs seem to be very helpful and wonderful people!! They deal with what could be considered mundane and tedious (how many times have they had to answer the same question, I wonder?) yet they are always guiding their trainees in the right direction as patiently and kindly as possible!

They certainly deserve an Appreciation Day to say the least!!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 10:40 PM   #99
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

The gift coaches are wonderful! All the time and help they give the trainees is amazing. I just completed my training and want to say a special thank you to katey3007!!! Anyone who gets her as a gift coach is very blessed (although I do know that everyone else loves their gift coach too LOL!).

I think a special day to appreciate all the gift coaches is wonderful and I defintely plan to participate in whatever way I can (I have marked Nov 23rd on my calendar).
jms40 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 11:04 PM   #100
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Aww. that would be amazing
Our GTs totally deserve it
vanvan20 is offline Female
Closed