Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Gift Coach Appretiation Day! :] (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/gift-coach-appretiation-day-%5D-425137/)

Desigher11-14-2008 11:31 AM

Gift Coach Appretiation Day! :]

Note :: I'm not sure if anyone has posted this idea before me, but if anyone did, I haven't seen it. :)
Official :: November 23rd will be the first official Gift Coach Appretiation Day!

New Idea (by Chicago) :: Have Gift Coach Appretiation Day more often, like the first of every month.
(Another) New Idea (by jum) :: Send our Gift Coach a gift on WW. Sending a gift to your GC was approved by MommaB!
(Yet Another) New Idea (by cocogirl211) :: Post on your GC's profile.

I know I appretiate everything that my gift coach has done for me! So, why note have a Gift Coach Appretiation Day? We could pick a certain day each year to celebrate all of our great Gift Coaches!
Please let me know what you think of this idea.
:)

---------- Desigher added 41 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Does anyone want to comment?

emmlag9611-14-2008 11:32 AM

Re: Gift Coach Appretiation Day! :]

Sounds good! I remember how much being gt mattered to me,it was a great experience. :)

Desigher11-14-2008 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmlag96 (Post 11538328)
Sounds good! I remember how much being gt mattered to me,it was a great experience. :)

Exactly! Thanks for commenting. :)

MsHoliday11-14-2008 11:39 AM

I am all for recognizing anyone that is significantly dedicated to making it a better web site for others. I would vote a yes on your post. Reps to you.

Desigher11-14-2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsHoliday (Post 11538386)
I am all for recognizing anyone that is significantly dedicated to making it a better web site for others. I would vote a yes on your post. Reps to you.

Thank you for commenting and the reps. :)

Livi11-14-2008 12:12 PM

I completely agree.
The Gift Coach's work SO hard to help the trainees. They definently deserve a day of their own.Wonderful idea!

Desigher11-14-2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livi (Post 11538637)
I completely agree.
The Gift Coach's work SO hard to help the trainees. They definently deserve a day of their own.Wonderful idea!

Thank you so much! :)

11-14-2008 12:24 PM

Awww now every day is gift coach day cuz our trainees are allllways saying such nice stuff about us!!!!

Desigher11-14-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legalcat (Post 11538709)
Awww now every day is gift coach day cuz our trainees are allllways saying such nice stuff about us!!!!

Oops, I didn't realize that....well, there could be a set day and all of the other days could be Gift Coach Appretiation Day too. lol!

11-14-2008 12:38 PM

Hehe I'm just kidding with you... there are so many people on WI who do an amazing job here