Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2008, 12:34 AM   #11
cutiee piee<3

Default Re: Gift Box Shoes & other ?s

the gift box shoes will be coming back
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 01:32 AM   #12
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by googlesman839
WHAT ARE FLUFF POSTS??????
p.s-pm me if you want info on air canada flight 1 right now!
Fluff posts are just random posts - for example "that's cool", " I love webkinz", or "I'm the best ever!" Posts that don't really help the conversation, add to a discussion or make sense. People who are trying to get gifted need posts that are helpful and meaningful.
skysierra is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 02:01 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

Asthmatic is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by googlesman839
WHAT ARE FLUFF POSTS??????
From what I understand fluff are posts you post just to post. They don't really say anything or help anybody. It's just done to increase your number of posts.

ex. I love Webkinz; Hello!; LOL

I don't guess there's anything really wrong with them (they don't take up that much space) but I agree they shouldn't be counted toward becoming "Gifted"--that would make it WAY TOO EASY!

Here's a thread that talks about fluff and becoming gifted:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t155334.html
Old 02-08-2008, 02:23 AM   #14
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

LOL Fluff posts are posts that say:

What are fluff posts and then under they have an ad for something NOT related to Webkinz...

Just MY opinion of course.
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 07:52 AM   #15
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Asthmatic
Thanks for all the responses. Things are clearer now...but there's still SO much to learn!

Please indulge me once more...I have another question
5) Do you have to reach a certain "rank" before you can have an animated avatar?
I've been playing around making my own avvie & siggie for the first time. TONS of people have animated avatars & some even have SLIDESHOWS; however, I always get a message stating animated avatars aren't allowed. Have all these other people fooled the system or do they just have more privileges?

P.S. Rep point to you, CATCARETAKER, for your informative answer--and because you love cats!
There is not 'ranking' needed for an animated avatar. Basically you just have to pay attention to the file size. I see that your siggy is animated, so I am sure you will be animated in no time with your avatar.

There is a lot to learn and I found out the best way to learn is to spend lots of time browsing.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 08:14 AM   #16
Do I look like a

webkinlover5678 is just really nicewebkinlover5678 is just really nice

Smile Re: Gift Box Shoes & other ?s

View Post Originally Posted by Asthmatic
Thanks for all the responses. Things are clearer now...but there's still SO much to learn!

Please indulge me once more...I have another question
5) Do you have to reach a certain "rank" before you can have an animated avatar?
I've been playing around making my own avvie & siggie for the first time. TONS of people have animated avatars & some even have SLIDESHOWS; however, I always get a message stating animated avatars aren't allowed. Have all these other people fooled the system or do they just have more privileges?

P.S. Rep point to you, CATCARETAKER, for your informative answer--and because you love cats!
No. You may have an animated avatar or signature anytime you would like. There is no rules against that. luv,webkinlover5678
Old 02-08-2008, 07:36 PM   #17

Asthmatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, but I'm still confused. If there's no "ranking" involved & animated avatars are allowed, why does the site keep telling me they aren't allowed.

When I was working on my sig, the site would tell me if the file was too large. It's never stated my avatar file was too large, just not allowed.

I kept my avatar smaller than 125x125 but it wasn't allowed until I took the animation away. In order to have it animate, do I need to keep it ALOT smaller than 125x125?
Old 02-08-2008, 09:30 PM   #18
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I'm really not sure then, maybe just try another animation. I am not sure about the 125x125, all I can tell you is that all the animated avatars I have used are 20 kb or less and all are .gif or .jpg images. ( .bmp files are usually too large)
kayembee is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 09:37 PM   #19
ebkinz rock!

Playgroundgirls has a spectacular aura about

Asthmatic, Playgroundgirls are my daughters, I just logged in under them so you could see that there account has an animated Avitar even tho their posts are low. - Kayembee -
Old 02-08-2008, 09:55 PM   #20
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

Responce to gift box shoes question: Yes they are rare, I just bought 2 pairs today.
Closed