Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 03:51 PM   #11
Feel free to ask me!
Webkinz :)

horseaholic is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Gift Box Glitch

View Post Originally Posted by WesleyKinz
YES!!!! I've had it happen 3 times now. I called webkinz and left a message on their voice thing. They called me back yesterday and left me a message.........Now I have to call the customer service rep back. I guess we're gonna play phone tag for a while.....but as soon as I find out something, I can post it here for you.

Yeah, the bad thing about big companies is you do tend to be tossed around from one place to another.

---------------------------

I'm not so upset the first time. I know that sometimes you don't get your Kinzcash right away from winning in the Tournament Arena. But then again, if you never get the Kinzcash, it really stinks!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2008, 03:52 PM   #12
blossumandme

View Post Originally Posted by Uppies
I would email ganz about that one. If you do not get a reply you are happy with keep emailing.

i would too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- blossumandme added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

i am changing my sig pic

Last edited by blossumandme; 02-05-2008 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-05-2008, 03:54 PM   #13
PirateGirl217

Pirate_Girl is on a distinguished road

my sis got that, we couldn't seem to do anything about it. very lame. I would call ganz or email their support group. I hope that you can recover your prize!
Old 02-05-2008, 03:55 PM   #14
blossumandme

who likes my new signature?!?!?!??!

---------- blossumandme added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

uhhhh i feel ****y!!!!

---------- blossumandme added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

what i never said anything bad. i feel d o r k y

Last edited by blossumandme; 02-05-2008 at 03:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-05-2008, 03:55 PM   #15
Gifted

Gibaldi1 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by blossumandme
i do know the GANZ reprentative!!!!

---------- blossumandme added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

cool huh????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- blossumandme added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

sorry about the faces. they were supposed to be ? ? ?? ?

---------- blossumandme added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

yeah.............................................. brb i am going to go get a cookie. LOL!

---------- blossumandme added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

instead i got a banana!

please dont spam. we are talking about te gift box issue. these posts wont be added to your post count if you continue to do this.again, please dont spam. thanks!
Old 02-05-2008, 03:56 PM   #16
blossumandme

i never said anything bad. i only said d o r k y!!!

---------- blossumandme added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Gibaldi1
please dont spam. we are talking about te gift box issue. these posts wont be added to your post count if you continue to do this.again, please dont spam. thanks!

that was mean!!!!

Last edited by blossumandme; 02-05-2008 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-05-2008, 03:57 PM   #17
Gifted

Gibaldi1 has a spectacular aura about

blossumandme, DONT SPAM! thats the second time. third time i need to contact a mod.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:57 PM   #18
Feel free to ask me!

horseaholic is on a distinguished road

blossumandme: please leave if you are not on subject. Thanks!

So how many times has it happened to you guys? Did Ganz give you an immediate response?
Old 02-05-2008, 03:58 PM   #19
blossumandme

wow, it is sooooo bad. just contact ganz or something. i no the rep. i will tell her.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:58 PM   #20
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

This has also happened to me 3 times. The first time (November 2007), I emailed them with a screen shot of the empty gift box. Their response to me was, our email isn't working...submit your problem in the comments section of WW. After this, I received a Kinz post mail on WW saying "this doesn't happen ... check my dock and the item will be there" (but it wasn't... it was nowhere to be found). Maybe Ganz has become more responsive lately. I hope you get your gift box item. I personally have totally given up on their customer service. If you call them, there is a message saying you need to email them first and they will give you a code to enter when you call them. I have never gotten a response back from any of my emails, with the exception of the first one when they said their email wasn't working! Please update us as to the progress of this. I really do hope that Ganz's customer service has gotten better since I last tried.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed