Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2015, 11:28 AM   #1
Deertail :D
Webkinz :)

warzone2251 is a SUPERSTARwarzone2251 is a SUPERSTAR
warzone2251 is a SUPERSTARwarzone2251 is a SUPERSTARwarzone2251 is a SUPERSTARwarzone2251 is a SUPERSTARwarzone2251 is a SUPERSTARwarzone2251 is a SUPERSTARwarzone2251 is a SUPERSTARwarzone2251 is a SUPERSTARwarzone2251 is a SUPERSTARwarzone2251 is a SUPERSTARwarzone2251 is a SUPERSTARwarzone2251 is a SUPERSTARwarzone2251 is a SUPERSTARwarzone2251 is a SUPERSTAR

Default Getting more mods

I personally think that WI needs active mods. There are plenty of adults here who are on daily and I think that would really help WI in many different ways.
For instance there needs to be more active mods for RPing so that members can actually RP.
warzone2251 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2015, 11:42 AM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Getting more mods

Click the image to open in full size.

them's fighting words around here
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 01-03-2015, 12:07 PM   #3
penguinxmas

penguinxmas is an unparalleled talent
penguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talent

I hate that we have to say things like this around here, but this topic has been brought up before and it has not been received well, so you need to be careful. To everyone else who posts on this thread, be wary of what you say, because the mods tend to not like us discussing these kinds of things.

Personally, I think this is an important discussion to be having, but it always leads to one result: the thread being closed.
penguinxmas is offline Female
Old 01-03-2015, 12:35 PM   #4

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicness

I think MissGnomie gave the best answer to this suggestion on the other thread. Here's what she had to say about it:
"Also, just to add a point of clarity -- the current staff (admin and/or moderator) have never made staff decisions (another point of clarification -- we have made recommendations in a few areas, but we *NEVER* make staffing decisions). Staffing decisions on WI something left up to the owners of the forum, as the background checks, etc. cost money (revenue from the site through ads), require an official source to process them (a company which specializes in these checks), and a record on hand for reference in case a specific issue comes up ( the record is held by the owners). It is not necessarily that we disagree with you all on the staffing or issues that arise from it, it is that we cannot resolve this ourselves."

So basically it's up to Justin or Wendy to decide. (they aren't here anymore, so it's kind of a done deal)
Desty is offline Female
Old 01-03-2015, 12:53 PM   #5
Clap Ya Hands-G1C

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I think MissGnomie gave the best answer to this suggestion on the other thread. Here's what she had to say about it:
"Also, just to add a point of clarity -- the current staff (admin and/or moderator) have never made staff decisions (another point of clarification -- we have made recommendations in a few areas, but we *NEVER* make staffing decisions). Staffing decisions on WI something left up to the owners of the forum, as the background checks, etc. cost money (revenue from the site through ads), require an official source to process them (a company which specializes in these checks), and a record on hand for reference in case a specific issue comes up ( the record is held by the owners). It is not necessarily that we disagree with you all on the staffing or issues that arise from it, it is that we cannot resolve this ourselves."

So basically it's up to Justin or Wendy to decide. (they aren't here anymore, so it's kind of a done deal)
May I ask what happened to Justin or Wendy?
Atomton is offline Male
Old 01-03-2015, 12:57 PM   #6

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Atomton
May I ask what happened to Justin or Wendy?
This is when b1uski's GIF is perfect LOL:

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Click the image to open in full size.
A lot of us know what Justin is doing these days (it's no big secret), but that's one of those hush hush topics. Justin has moved on to other things. I have to thank him for continuing to pay the bills here though.
*shout out to Justin!*
Desty is offline Female
Old 01-03-2015, 04:49 PM   #7
DeeDeah is not just visiting!DeeDeah is not just visiting!DeeDeah is not just visiting!DeeDeah is not just visiting!DeeDeah is not just visiting!DeeDeah is not just visiting!DeeDeah is not just visiting!DeeDeah is not just visiting!DeeDeah is not just visiting!DeeDeah is not just visiting!DeeDeah is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by warzone2251
I personally think that WI needs active mods. There are plenty of adults here who are on daily and I think that would really help WI in many different ways.
For instance there needs to be more active mods for RPing so that members can actually RP.
Not to be rude toward you. BUT the adults who come to this site aren't here to entertain the younger people or provide their own valuable time to oversee RP.

Some of us still have kids of our own, others have adult kids. Either way adults play on WW for the purpose of getting away from our real life responsibilities for a few minutes each day. I found this forum by doing a google search trying to find an answer to a WW problem I was having.

Those that have volunteered, or been asked to be moderators, are very generous people whose time is valuable. Also, as someone else noted, there's a vetting process that costs real life $.

I do understand that younger people enjoy RP. There must be forums that can accommodate your needs. I wish you much luck and much enjoyment.
DeeDeah is offline Female
Old 01-03-2015, 04:57 PM   #8
doodlebug72898

doodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable character
doodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable characterdoodlebug72898 has an honorable character

I hate to be dumb here, but I kinda *don't* know what happened to Justin and I have no idea what RP is.
doodlebug72898 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2015, 05:10 PM   #9

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by doodlebug72898
I hate to be dumb here, but I kinda *don't* know what happened to Justin and I have no idea what RP is.
I also don't know what happened to Justin or Wendy either, and I don't see the big deal in informing us about it. Also, if he was expecting on leaving, like I mentioned before, he should of passed on the torch to someone else
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2015, 05:15 PM   #10
Clap Ya Hands-G1C

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
This is when b1uski's GIF is perfect LOL:

A lot of us know what Justin is doing these days (it's no big secret), but that's one of those hush hush topics. Justin has moved on to other things. I have to thank him for continuing to pay the bills here though.
*shout out to Justin!*
Maybe if Desty says Justin is a hush hush topic, we should stop talking about him.

View Post Originally Posted by StLouiscutie184
I also don't know what happened to Justin or Wendy either, and I don't see the big deal in informing us about it. Also, if he was expecting on leaving, like I mentioned before, he should of passed on the torch to someone else
I think they did, I was reading in the wiki. That is how Mrs. Gnomie and Electrabuzz became mods, they were asked by Justin and Wendy and passed some online test. I don't know much and I won't be saying more.
Atomton is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bradying