Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 10:11 AM   #11
Look, look, I'm a
Gift Guru

BaileyBunny is just really niceBaileyBunny is just really nice

Default Re: Getting back items lost due to glitches

'k thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 11:30 AM   #12
shaeny
Gifted

shaenysmom will become famous soon enough

i have not been able to get through to the number . my nephew is missing all of his exclusive items from christmas(3) and i did get the call offering a new call and that i would get a call from someone in a week or 2 and they would fix his account but i still have not got that call yet
Old 01-31-2008, 11:35 AM   #13
legalcat

If you call 1-866-WEBKINZ then press 0# you can speak to a live person or leave a voice mail. Any time I have left a voice mail I have received a call back approximately a week later and they have ALWAYS recovered lost items for me. My sister lost her unicorn PSI a few days after she adopted it.. right out of her dock and her dock only had 20 things in it... they recovered it no problem.

They did not ask me for the secret code they asked me for the user name then asked me for the name on the account to see if it matched..

The other number is 905-***-**** Oh I guess I cant post that number? I guess PM me if you want it. Its the number that shows up on the caller id when they call me and also its in the public records as their main number so I dont know what the harm would be.

I have never called the 905 number because leaving a message always works so I figure why bother them.. I dont mind waiting a few days.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:37 AM   #14
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

yes legalcat that is the number I have the 905 number, the only reason they asked for my son's secret code is so she could go in and fix his account while she was on the phone with me at that time.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 11:42 AM   #15
legalcat

weird, because they did my sisters when I was on the phone and they didnt ask me for it... but I have been asked for it when I reported a pet adoption code that was invalid... oh well
Old 01-31-2008, 12:12 PM   #16
Look, look, I'm a
Gift Guru

I actually ended up calling two numbers -- the Canadian customer service line for Ganz and the number I got from webkinzmomma (the 905 one) ...

The Canadian one just took my info and I left a voice mail with the American one.

---------- BaileyBunny added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

ADDITION: Actually, it was kinda funny... when I called the Canadian one the lady asked for the "child's" name... I said, "Uh, it's actually me..." LOL. When she read back my information she changed child to user. Although I certainly don't mind being called a kid.

Last edited by BaileyBunny; 01-31-2008 at 12:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-31-2008, 12:31 PM   #17
legalcat

lol thats funny... when I get my plushes at limited they ask "What is the childs date of birth"... so the first time I gave MY date of birth and she goes... "no, the CHILDS date of birth..." and im like, its a gift.. so now I always say its a gift and i dont know it lol
Old 01-31-2008, 12:37 PM   #18
Look, look, I'm a
Gift Guru

Eh, who says you can't be a "child" and an "adult" at the same time, right?
Old 01-31-2008, 12:37 PM   #19
polkadotdressx3 (tra
Gifted

Jummie is on a distinguished road

I called 1-866-WEBKINZ and I'm only a kid. I pressed 0# and I left a message. Will they call me back?
Old 01-31-2008, 12:40 PM   #20
Look, look, I'm a
Gift Guru

I have no idea, Jummie... did you mention you were a kid when you called? If not, they probably will call, but ask to talk to one of your parents.
Closed