Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 08:42 AM   #1
Look, look, I'm a
Gift Guru

BaileyBunny is just really niceBaileyBunny is just really nice

Default Getting back items lost due to glitches

How many people have gotten back items they've lost due to being logged out at a certain time?

I lost my Grey Arabian's lamp because WW logged me out when I was putting it in my room...

I'd just like to know the chances I have of getting the lamp back I never even got to use.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 09:01 AM   #2
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Getting back items lost due to glitches

If you call customer service they will help you get it back. You have to have your user ID and your secret code. No worries. My son lost $2500.00 buying rooms because he would buy the room and WW logged him out, he lost the money and no rooms were added. I talked to them and the lady credited him the $2500.00 he had lost. Just give them a call and let them know.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 09:04 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

NanaDubo is on a distinguished road

I've had this happen a number of times. Lost some things I really liked. When I had Ganz on the phone one day, they told me they couldn't replace items and suggested never having an overloaded dock as that is the easiest way for that to happen. I have never had something reappear once it was gone but others may have. I make sure I only have a few things in my dock and store other things away. Hope this helps. They did once give me some kc for a lost item due to getting logged off but only because I had plenty of kc and they knew I wasn't just trying to get some. Hope this helps
Old 01-31-2008, 09:11 AM   #4
Look, look, I'm a
Gift Guru

Well, I have plenty of KC, and as far as I know I can't even buy the lamp if I wanted too.

I've e-mailed Ganz, but whenever I call the 1-866 number it just says that I have to have some sort of ID number that would come with an e-mail.

I really don't mind waiting, it's just I'd like it sooner or later.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:18 AM   #5
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

I've lost items here and there, but the one that pains me is the movie reel bed I got with one of the additional adoptions that comes at 5, 10, 15...

I don't understand why they make it so hard to get things back. They must KNOW they have these glitches, and it's not like pixels on a screen costs them anything (other than programming and customer service, but refer back to my original comment about how they already know they have glitches).

I'm going to try calling Ganz. Hope that fixes it. I want my bed back!

JacksMom
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 09:25 AM   #6
Look, look, I'm a
Gift Guru

JacksMom... I don't blame you! Which number are you going to call? The 1-866-webkinz one? I've tried calling that one and all it says is to e-mail them. Sigh. I just want to talk to a person!
Old 01-31-2008, 09:29 AM   #7
jacob1212c
Gift Guru

Jacob1212c is on a distinguished road

We did not receive adoption gifts on Christmas and when I called Ganz, they replaced it with no problem. I think for the Holidays, they are pretty much replacing the adoption gifts, without too much fuss. Just be patient. I had a secod problem, which I emailed them about. I got a call a couple of days ago, they gave me a free pet code and told me someone would be calling to fix my problem within 7-10 days. They must of just hired somebody to call people and give them pet codes to keep us happy until someone from the actual Customer Service area calls. The operator did tell me there's only about 10 people in that department, which really surprised me.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:30 AM   #8
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

don't call the 866 number, if you have long distance I would advice you calling that number they'll give you a different 800 #
Old 01-31-2008, 09:35 AM   #9
Look, look, I'm a
Gift Guru

Whenever I try calling 1-866-WEBKINZ all it says is to e-mail them ... I never get to talk to a real person. I have Vonage, so I do get some free long distance (well, not free, but w/e) ... what is a good number to call?
Old 01-31-2008, 10:02 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Its a 905 area code, I will find it and PM you the number
Closed