Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Getting back items lost due to glitches (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/getting-back-items-lost-due-glitches-201311/)

BaileyBunny01-31-2008 08:42 AM

Getting back items lost due to glitches

How many people have gotten back items they've lost due to being logged out at a certain time?

I lost my Grey Arabian's lamp because WW logged me out when I was putting it in my room...

I'd just like to know the chances I have of getting the lamp back I never even got to use. :(

webkinzmomma01-31-2008 09:01 AM

Re: Getting back items lost due to glitches

If you call customer service they will help you get it back. You have to have your user ID and your secret code. No worries. My son lost $2500.00 buying rooms because he would buy the room and WW logged him out, he lost the money and no rooms were added. I talked to them and the lady credited him the $2500.00 he had lost. Just give them a call and let them know.

NanaDubo01-31-2008 09:04 AM

I've had this happen a number of times. Lost some things I really liked. When I had Ganz on the phone one day, they told me they couldn't replace items and suggested never having an overloaded dock as that is the easiest way for that to happen. I have never had something reappear once it was gone but others may have. I make sure I only have a few things in my dock and store other things away. Hope this helps. They did once give me some kc for a lost item due to getting logged off but only because I had plenty of kc and they knew I wasn't just trying to get some. Hope this helps ;)

BaileyBunny01-31-2008 09:11 AM

Well, I have plenty of KC, and as far as I know I can't even buy the lamp if I wanted too.

I've e-mailed Ganz, but whenever I call the 1-866 number it just says that I have to have some sort of ID number that would come with an e-mail.

I really don't mind waiting, it's just I'd like it sooner or later.

JacksMom01-31-2008 09:18 AM

I've lost items here and there, but the one that pains me is the movie reel bed I got with one of the additional adoptions that comes at 5, 10, 15...

I don't understand why they make it so hard to get things back. They must KNOW they have these glitches, and it's not like pixels on a screen costs them anything (other than programming and customer service, but refer back to my original comment about how they already know they have glitches).

I'm going to try calling Ganz. Hope that fixes it. I want my bed back!

JacksMom

BaileyBunny01-31-2008 09:25 AM

JacksMom... I don't blame you! Which number are you going to call? The 1-866-webkinz one? I've tried calling that one and all it says is to e-mail them. Sigh. I just want to talk to a person!

Jacob1212c01-31-2008 09:29 AM

We did not receive adoption gifts on Christmas and when I called Ganz, they replaced it with no problem. I think for the Holidays, they are pretty much replacing the adoption gifts, without too much fuss. Just be patient. I had a secod problem, which I emailed them about. I got a call a couple of days ago, they gave me a free pet code and told me someone would be calling to fix my problem within 7-10 days. They must of just hired somebody to call people and give them pet codes to keep us happy until someone from the actual Customer Service area calls. The operator did tell me there's only about 10 people in that department, which really surprised me.

webkinzmomma01-31-2008 09:30 AM

don't call the 866 number, if you have long distance I would advice you calling that number they'll give you a different 800 #

BaileyBunny01-31-2008 09:35 AM

Whenever I try calling 1-866-WEBKINZ all it says is to e-mail them ... I never get to talk to a real person. I have Vonage, so I do get some free long distance (well, not free, but w/e) ... what is a good number to call?

webkinzmomma01-31-2008 10:02 AM

Its a 905 area code, I will find it and PM you the number