Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 07:50 PM   #21
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Gentle Suggestion For GT Applicants

Rockermom, I agree...

View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
I have to disagree.
You should not be denied the first time you apply.
EVERYTHING you need to know is there on the first post of that thread, and then there's another sticky by Gingerly explaining where non-fluff posts count, and what they are.
There is no reason you would be denied if you follow all the of the rules of what you need before applying. If you think you did everything, and read all the stickies and know everything about the GT program and did everything needed, and you were still denied, just PM a staff member. But I do not think a letter if you were denied is neccasary. But nice idea.
Smv, I'm sorry but I disagree. It's perfectly fine to be denied the first time you apply. I was-- in fact, I was denied the first 5 or 6 times! Isnt life all about making mistakes? Its OKAY to mess up
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2009, 09:28 PM   #22
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ave
Rockermom, I agree...

Smv, I'm sorry but I disagree. It's perfectly fine to be denied the first time you apply. I was-- in fact, I was denied the first 5 or 6 times! Isnt life all about making mistakes? Its OKAY to mess up
Well, of course it's fine to make mistakes. What I'm saying is that I really don't know why you would be denied all those times if you read everything you were supposed to do and followed directions But it's okay if you mess up. Definitely fine. I mess up too

Last edited by smvmonkey; 09-14-2009 at 09:31 PM..
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 09-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #23
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
Well, of course it's fine to make mistakes. What I'm saying is that I really don't know why you would be denied all those times if you read everything you were supposed to do and followed directions But it's okay if you mess up. Definitely fine. I mess up too
I agree with Syd, if you read the directions, and have all the qualifications, and are sure your posts are good, then theres no reason to be denied..
Munchies is offline Female
Old 09-14-2009, 09:43 PM   #24
WHONK™!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I agree with Syd, all the Information is clearly explained in the thread, and their are even extra threads which go more in depth of the requirements to become a GT. If you make a mistake its completley understandable, but I think you should be able to figure out what you did.

If your post is deleted, then your Application has been processed (either Accepted or Denied) If you are not sure why you were denied you can always PM an Admin/Mod and they can tell you

I would assume that if I was denied an additional time and did not receive a letter that I still needed to fix/improve on whatever was explained the first time.
vince730 is offline Male
Old 09-14-2009, 10:59 PM   #25
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by vince730
I agree with Syd, all the Information is clearly explained in the thread, and their are even extra threads which go more in depth of the requirements to become a GT. If you make a mistake its completley understandable, but I think you should be able to figure out what you did.

If your post is deleted, then your Application has been processed (either Accepted or Denied) If you are not sure why you were denied you can always PM an Admin/Mod and they can tell you

I would assume that if I was denied an additional time and did not receive a letter that I still needed to fix/improve on whatever was explained the first time.

I am going to close the thread because the point has been said over and over.

But my Original point has been misconstrued.

It is not the fact that I was denied.

It is the fact that I never knew????????

My posts were deleted twice without notice of acceptance or denial so I never knew. And then never knew if I could then reapply.

That led to my confusion. That is all I wanted to say about the subject.
rockermom is offline Female
Closed