Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   GC's are important too! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/gcs-important-too-499729/)

xoxomemexoxo04-25-2009 10:01 PM

GC's are important too!

Thanks for looking... I was looking at the member's list at the bottom of the forum, and I was looking to see which GC's were on... IT WAS SOOO HARD! They are way to hard to notice! I mean, even the gifted stand out more that the GC's! GC's are important too! I loove the new navy blue gifted, but I also think the purple should stand out a bit more than it does at the bottom of the forum... More than the gifted, less than the Mod/ Admin. What do you think?;D

EDIT: GC stands for Gift Coach! They help the Gift trainees (GT) through the Gift exchange (GE)!

Jennielou04-25-2009 10:06 PM

Re: GC's are important too!

I like the idea, it is hard to find the other GCs among the users, but I don't think Justin wanted to change anything. Purple bold might help though. Thanks!!

SimplyBeautiful04-25-2009 10:07 PM

I'm not sure what GC's are cauz I'm new, but they do sound important! So they deserve to stand out. :D

Jennielou04-25-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimplyBeautiful (Post 14202935)
I'm not sure what GC's are cauz I'm new, but they do sound important! So they deserve to stand out. :D

We train gift trainees for the gift exchange (GE). Link in my siggy as to how you do that!

BackFlip1504-25-2009 10:11 PM

I agree, GC's are very important! Expecially to us GTs, Gifteds, and GG's. I mean you wouldn't get that far without them! So I think if they maybe bolded the purple, it'd be nice... but I can still tell which ones are the GCs... sometimes. :) They are very important and deserve to be noticed. I think that purple is a nice color on them though... I'm not sure if Justin and Wendy want to change this, like JennieLou said. :)

Ilovemom61904-25-2009 10:14 PM

I agree they are very important especially to us gt's and too color blind kids (ME) the gc purple and the gifted blue looks very similar

Marley_is_love04-25-2009 10:16 PM

Like this?

GCName

I like it!

xoxomemexoxo04-25-2009 10:18 PM

Thanks for posting everyone! I think you had some great thoughts on this!

icecube73004-25-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennielou (Post 14202915)
I like the idea, it is hard to find the other GCs among the users, but I don't think Justin wanted to change anything. Purple bold might help though. Thanks!!

I agree wif you, cuz GC's are as big a part of the staff as the mods!

smvmonkey04-25-2009 10:25 PM

I agree - GC's deserve their names to be in bold!
They are important, and the GT's need to find them, and maybe bolding their username will make them not blend as much in the crowd of online members at the bottom of the forum.
:)