Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 08:54 AM   #1
jannahornets

Default Gardens Still Messed Up

My garden has started all over and they all have weeds in them. I tried to rake them, and it said you have to wait to cultivate. It won't let me do anything to them!! Whats up? Has this been happening to everyone?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2008, 08:55 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Lich74 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Gardens Still Messed Up

My garden and my kids gardens are all like yours. Yesterday just showed plots of dirt. Hopefully WW will fix the problem soon.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:03 AM   #3
BjornTorunn
Gift Guru

BjornTorunn is just really niceBjornTorunn is just really nice

I'm pretty sure this is not a mistake or bug.
  • The plants sprouting in my garden have changed. If you look closely, they are all the same type of plant and it isn't one I recognize.
  • There have been no weeds or watering required for two days in a row -- everything is reporting good growing.
  • The plant packet markers have not changed, they still show the plants I originally placed there.

I'm willing to bet this is something done as part of the Spring Celebration.
BjornTorunn is offline Male
Old 03-23-2008, 09:05 AM   #4
jannahornets

probably, but its really weird!!
Old 03-23-2008, 09:19 AM   #5
MandaRawr

MandaRawr is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope it's an easter egg hunt..=D
Old 03-23-2008, 09:21 AM   #6
BbellesMom
Gifted

IzzysMom is on a distinguished road

I've got the same thing - yesterday it was all dirt and today it all looks like the same exact plant -- and they all look like weeds. I had 9 plants that should have been ready to harvest yesterday! How frustrating!
Old 03-23-2008, 09:24 AM   #7

Calebs_Mom is on a distinguished road

Mine were still like that today too. I removed mine and replanted all of them to see if that will help.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:24 AM   #8
shaeny
Gifted

shaenysmom will become famous soon enough

its the same for everyone. i dont believe that it has anything to do with spring fest it is a bug in the system
Old 03-23-2008, 09:27 AM   #9
BjornTorunn
Gift Guru

BjornTorunn is just really niceBjornTorunn is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by shaenysmom
its the same for everyone. i dont believe that it has anything to do with spring fest it is a bug in the system
Programming errors would not normally result in every square of the garden reporting Good Growing. They also would not use what look to be new graphics for the plants.
BjornTorunn is offline Male
Old 03-24-2008, 03:07 PM   #10
jannahornets

They finally fixed it!! It works now, I harvested over 40 peices of food today!! I am uverfilled with food!! I sold all my strawberries and got like over 100 bucks!!! I was so suprised!! Yay, my garden is fixed. I also think that I met one of my friends that I haven't seen in over a year in the Tournament Area, but I'm not for sure. She had a Schnauzer and its name was Carly, and that is her name!! I really have to find out if it is her.
Closed