Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
not telling
Webkinz :)

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

Default Gardening Section!

I was mindlessly wandering the forum as I waited on my Webkinz World Garden to load, and I began thinking, 'Hey, is there a section for just gardening? It could be really helpful for me, and alot of other members!'
I began looking, and much to my dismay, I saw nothing! Sure, there were two or three threads in the Kinzcash Tips section, but no real Gardening Section.

This can be very helpful, because many of us obsessed users garden for profit! This could be a place where we could go and discuss the latest change in prices, or productivity, of our plants. We could get tips for the most profitiable gardens, and tips for beautiful, weed free (is that possible?) gradens!
Some of our amazing room designers who specialize in outdoors could have their very our Outdoor Design thread, which could be helpful for those of us who like amazing, useful rooms. Our gardens can then be fashionable and useful!

Or maybe, instead of just gardening, make an Outdoor Section, with a Gardening sub-section! Once again, this would be a very useful section! Please post comments, or ideas! I'll gladly add on (crediting it to you, of course)! Thanks so much for your time!

**I mean a garden section, as in a section like Open Mike or Head To The Polls**

Last edited by :)Anna(:; 01-26-2009 at 07:48 PM..
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Gardening Section!

Here's a guide someone made: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...it-t71000.html Also, there are some discussions about gardening in the earning kinzcash section of the forum. Good luck!

---------- AnthonysMommy added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Oops sorry. Looks lik you found what I was talking about. Maybe there should be a seperate gardening section.

Last edited by AnthonysMommy; 01-26-2009 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

That's a great idea, but again, maybe it could go in the KC tips section. But the idea about the main idea of designing backyards, and then a sub-idea about the gardening. That would be a great thread.
[rep]
peep
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 06:34 PM   #4
not telling

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, guys, for posting!
Old 01-26-2009, 06:35 PM   #5

skyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of light

I Think it is ok, But maybe you have a broader catagory or even post it in the KC section. But thanks for sharing your thoughts!
*rep*
skyranch is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 06:46 PM   #6
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Great idea! It could make a good subsection in the kinzcash thread! I, too, am a gardener!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 07:15 PM   #7

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

cool, I think you should just start one. I'll visit when I can. It is a good idea especially since the value of plants changes periodically and there is good kc in it too. I have seen threads about 'things not growing', to 'too much in the garden and they cannot enter that room'. what a help for users it would be. so just go for it.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 07:52 PM   #8
not telling

Thank you so much for the comments, guys! I love hearing you opinions and ideas!
Old 01-26-2009, 08:00 PM   #9
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think thats a really cool idea
They should definatley consider this
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:04 PM   #10
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

That is a good idea. Maybe there should be one. You could discuss what your backyard looks like, show off pictures, decorating tips, what items can be in a backyard, and tips on how to garden.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Closed