Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #31
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Full Birthday List

I also go there...........It is another place for people to say hello.....and maybe try to make some friends.

I would not say it is attention seeking at all.

I love going there to say happy birthday to someone's Moose!!!
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #32
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I had no idea that a full list would come up if you clicked the cake. Thanks for letting us know! I like to send birthday greetings to my fellow WI members on their special day and this will come in very handy! Who knows this could be the only place they receive a "Happy Birthday". I know that for most it won't be, but just in case...it doesn't hurt to make sure they hear it.
Now let me go see who's birthday it is.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 09:01 PM   #33
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I also go there...........It is another place for people to say hello.....and maybe try to make some friends.

Where do you go??? And what is Moose????
Old 05-04-2010, 09:04 PM   #34
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

OR someone's little pumpkin
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 09:06 PM   #35
luv14webkinz

aww! i don't do it all the time because sometimes i forget, but i was thinking there was probably more! great idea!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:33 PM   #36
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Thank you so much Rockermom for pointing out that clicking on the birthday cake, brings out the complete list of members having their birthday today. I didn't know that! You are very resourceful!

People wanting to wish Happy Birthday can click on each name, and then judge from the profile whether they want to post birthday wishes.
However, I don't quite understand why one would want to wish Happy Birthday to complete strangers? Please note that giving out birthday wishes in the hope of receiving Rep points isn't quite in the right spirit of the thing. It makes sense to me, to wish Happy Birthday to friends/contacts, but not random members.

As to the issue of inactive members, this has been discussed previously and is a separate issue. Members are entitled to keep their account even if they choose not to visit WI for whatever length of time. Some people do make an account, don't post for a year or more (they may be lurking daily without logging in). Please respect their rights, and do not ask for apparently inactive members to be removed.
Don't we all welcome complete strangers to WI when they post welcome threads/when we post on their profiles "Welcome to WI!"?

Last edited by CanesFan; 05-04-2010 at 09:37 PM..
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 05-04-2010, 09:34 PM   #37
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Where do you go??? And what is Moose????

I go and haunt the "birthday" thread and say Happy Birthday so everyone's pet Webkinz.

Their Cows and their Piggies and .......yes sometimes.........it is their Moose's birthday!

LOL
rockermom is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 09:43 PM   #38
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I go and haunt the "birthday" thread and say Happy Birthday so everyone's pet Webkinz.

Their Cows and their Piggies and .......yes sometimes.........it is their Moose's birthday!

LOL
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
OK Gotcha..Me too..I just love to say HELLO even if it is the BD section...
Old 05-04-2010, 09:45 PM   #39
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Aw, I don't think that wishing people you haven't met yet a happy birthday is trying to dig for rep. I like to wish people a happy birthday just because I feel like everyone deserves to see that on their special day. It's a nice way to break the ice with new members or people I haven't ever talked with. Just being friendly.
Very well said I am not a rep seeker; I just love helping people bring smiles to their faces (so much, that I do it for a living!!)
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 05-04-2010, 09:50 PM   #40
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Aw, I don't think that wishing people you haven't met yet a happy birthday is trying to dig for rep. I like to wish people a happy birthday just because I feel like everyone deserves to see that on their special day. It's a nice way to break the ice with new members or people I haven't ever talked with. Just being friendly.
View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
Very well said I am not a rep seeker; I just love helping people bring smiles to their faces (so much, that I do it for a living!!)
Agree!! Totally!!!
Closed