Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #11
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Friendly reminder,certain images not allowed

Great reminder!
My Avvies/Siggies Are usually webkinz related xD
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 03:34 AM   #12
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Good reminder. I'm glad mine is just from HP... lol.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 10:00 PM   #13
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Thank you for the reminder! Yes, I've seen these kind of avatars and signatures a lot lately, and find it annoying. I guess people think it's "cool."

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
Thanks for the reminder. I've seen a lot of pictures of the wolf guy from Twilight without a shirt on, so this rule does need to be enforced more. (:
I've seen this one a lot; it seems to be one of the most popular avatars for some reason.
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 10:16 PM   #14
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Thanks for the remainder!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 10:49 PM   #15
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Wonderful reminder, i've seen a lot of this.
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 10:59 PM   #16
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Thanks for the reminder.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #17
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

thanks everyone for commenting and spreading awareness
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #18
uvs u!
Gifted

RoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud of

Thanks I'll be on the lookout for siggies/avis that include the following things.
RoyalSecret is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 01:32 AM   #19
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

I would never post a more "extreme" picture, but I've never heard of people getting their avvies changed for having a shirtless guy, or two people kissing.
I can't say this is for sure because I haven't seen a moderator post about it, but I think, if they had a issue with such things, it would be a more promoted that it was a rule. Like, 7/10 of WI has shirtless Taylor Lautner as a avvie/siggie, and it's okay. Around two years ago I had a photoshopped pic of Joe Jonas shirtless as my sig pic, and all the mods were okay with it.

That said, if it is a rule, I'll make sure I follow it.

Last edited by minimaid; 10-05-2010 at 01:37 AM..
minimaid is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 05:06 PM   #20
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Wonderful reminder, I've been seeing a lot of these lately
labsrock is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, god is 100% awesome, megann, s e c r e t ni n j a, small was here :], you are beautiful!, you are beautiful(:, ••••••••shatner•, ♫sing4me a melody