Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 01:25 AM   #11
Ello Love :)
Gifted

CGrocks has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: A Friendly Reminder

View Post Originally Posted by 4everisnever
okay......well i did this with a thread about artes flooring....so sorry
Don't worry. Everybody makes mistakes.

View Post Originally Posted by lulu
Thanks for the reminder. Unfortunetly, I think that a lot of members on WI don't take the time to read the rules & suggestions forum.
Your right, but that can change.
View Post Originally Posted by JenC
You make a good point.

Also, I think it helps if your thread title is something more specific than "HELP ME!" I usually skip those unless I'm *really* bored, because I don't know if I'll have anything constructive to add.
That is a good idea

View Post Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Thanks for enforcing some rules! I hope more people will pay attention to this.

And don't feel bad, 4everisnever. It was a simple mistake. DON'T WORRY. There are more important things to worry about in life... lol! Hey, if you got more people to join the protest, that's great!
~Tink
Thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by -Miss-Webkinz-
Yes, i have noticed that too!
Thank goodness it isn't just me.
CGrocks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2008, 06:19 AM   #12
Amanda ♥

Amen to that Thank you.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:23 AM   #13
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I have seen this happen quite a bit before, and you're right. But I think it's kind of fun for those who need help to make their own thread, instead of just reading someone else's. This may be why some people don't bother to check.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 06:49 AM   #14
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

ok thanks for the reminder! MANY people need it!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 07:27 AM   #15
hey macarana!
Gifted

lemonwedge is a jewel in the roughlemonwedge is a jewel in the rough

this calls for a song....

everybody makes mistakes! everybody has those days! everyone knows what i'm talking bout, everyone gets that way, sometimes i'm inergint! got make a plan! drives me crazy, do it anyway!.....

i have been noticing this too. i make that mistake a few times as well. what we don't notice is that when we type in the title we 're so annoyed because it makes this big bump showing all the titles. it gets frustrating! but i totally agree with you!
lemonwedge is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 12:17 PM   #16
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Amanda ♥
Amen to that Thank you.
Thanks.
View Post Originally Posted by shadowsown88
I have seen this happen quite a bit before, and you're right. But I think it's kind of fun for those who need help to make their own thread, instead of just reading someone else's. This may be why some people don't bother to check.
Well the forum would stay cleaner if we had ONE thread on the subject using a EXPLICIT TITLE *one closest to your problem*

View Post Originally Posted by dreamb97
ok thanks for the reminder! MANY people need it!
Thanks.
View Post Originally Posted by lemonwedge
this calls for a song....

everybody makes mistakes! everybody has those days! everyone knows what i'm talking bout, everyone gets that way, sometimes i'm inergint! got make a plan! drives me crazy, do it anyway!.....

i have been noticing this too. i make that mistake a few times as well. what we don't notice is that when we type in the title we 're so annoyed because it makes this big bump showing all the titles. it gets frustrating! but i totally agree with you!
Thanks
Old 06-08-2008, 12:40 PM   #17
Webkinz :)

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

I completely and totally agree! Also with the WI Member contests for food. I've seen a ton of 'Guess my pets names and win!' , 'WI's Next Top Model', and 'Guess my pet's name and win a prize!' threads all the time! I remember when the contests were original- Now THAT was fun!
-Coco
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 12:41 PM   #18
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by CocoLion
I completely and totally agree! Also with the WI Member contests for food. I've seen a ton of 'Guess my pets names and win!' , 'WI's Next Top Model', and 'Guess my pet's name and win a prize!' threads all the time! I remember when the contests were original- Now THAT was fun!
-Coco
I have my own TOP MODEL but your right.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:42 PM   #19
Webkinz :)

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

And I also believe that is why when you make a new thread, it shows you other threads with the same subjects. More people need to look it over before posting

---------- CocoLion added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Oh CGrocks, I didn't mean to insult you. I just mean there are tons of those types of threads in the contests for food section
Sorry to insult you if i did!
-Coco

Last edited by CocoLion; 06-08-2008 at 12:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 12:43 PM   #20
Gifted

And I also believe that is why when you make a new thread, it shows you other threads with the same subjects. More people need to look it over before posting
Exactly. that is exactly what I am saying

---------- CGrocks added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

---------- CocoLion added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Oh CGrocks, I didn't mean to insult you. I just mean there are tons of those types of threads in the contests for food section
Sorry to insult you if i did!
-Coco
No you didn't it was a good point.

Last edited by CGrocks; 06-08-2008 at 12:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed